I Was Born Free So I'll Die Free

They won’t imprison people for moving the country, they will imprison people for disobeying the Democrat Party. They will also imprison people they just don’t like. See the Soviet Union under the Bolsheviks.

Who is 'they'? Who is threatening to do this?

Y'all are just covered in straw from beating the holy living shit out of all these strawmen.

Again, who is threatening to imprison you for loving your country? Its such a simple question and I can't get answer.

You are under surveillance.
1728330527464.png

What MAGA refuses to see is that their own behaviors and tactics and leadership choices are putting them at risk of getting exactly what scares them.

If you want to play caveman politics and destroy our institutions, a lot of people are going to push back. Maybe use reason, logic, intelligence and communication instead.

Y'all are just covered in straw from beating the holy living shit out of all these strawmen.

Again, who is threatening to imprison you for loving your country? Its such a simple question and I can't get answer.
You all dance with glee when a J6 protester is thrown in prison for years. For peacefully protesting against the corruption of the State.

You all dance with glee when a J6 protester is thrown in prison for years. For peacefully protesting against the corruption of the State.

The J6 protesters weren't arrested because they 'loved their country'. But for beating cops, sedition, breaking into buildings, stealing, or trying to stop the electoral vote counting.

Actual crimes. It was the J6 attackers who prevented the peaceful transition of power for the first time in our nation's history.

They should be held accountable.

Which one do you consider yourself?

A true American patriot.

You are under surveillance.

Not like I believe you but I don't give a crap anyways.

Did she say that, or are you just projecting? What she said was there may be possible consequences of the left stealing yet another election. Did she tell everyone to lock and I load? No.

Thank you and I was talking about possible consequences on both sides for the record as Kamala is a whole lot more dangerous than Biden.

:auiqs.jpg: OH NOOOOS. It's the prete

I don't care. I haven't broken any laws so they can't do anything to me anyways.

They won’t imprison people for loving the country, they will imprison people for disobeying the Democrat Party. They will also imprison people they just don’t like. See the Soviet Union under the Bolsheviks.

BINGO and that's exactly what I've been trying to get at.

You might not remember but a typical birth isn't free. It' costs around 10 grand. Dying isn't free either, the typical low cost funeral arrangement is also around 10 grand. Yeah I know what you mean but it's a cliche instead of a political argument.

What MAGA refuses to see is that their own behaviors and tactics and leadership choices are putting them at risk of getting exactly what scares them.

If you want to play caveman politics and destroy our institutions, a lot of people are going to push back. Maybe use reason, logic, intelligence and communication instead.

When it comes to MAGA, every accusation is a confession. Trump laments about Harris using AI to fake photos. Then within a couple of weeks is promoting fake AI photos of Swift endorsing Trump.

They lament about election integrity and accuse democrats of trying to steal the election.....then tried to overthrow a lawful election through cheating, fraud and numerous crimes.

The J6 protesters weren't arrested because they 'loved their country'. But for beating cops, sedition, breaking into buildings, stealing, or trying to stop the electoral vote counting.

Actual crimes. It was the J6 attackers who prevented the peaceful transition of power for the first time in our nation's history.

They should be held accountable.
It didn’t prevent a peaceful transition. They protested for a few hours and left.

Sure, some of them pushed a police officer. It doesn’t make them terrorists.

I provided an example, where the state trumps up charges and throws the book at their political opponents, while letting BLM rioters get off easy. A two tier justice system is an unjust one.

It didn’t prevent a peaceful transition. They protested for a few hours and left.

The 143 cops assaulted by Trump supports on January 6th says otherwise.

Sedition. Assault. Theft. Destruction of property. Threats. Trespassing. Trying to prevent the counting of the electoral votes.

All crimes.

Not one person was charged for 'loving their country.' No one will imprison you for loving your country. But you can absolutely be put in prison for committing numerous crimes.

And should be. You don't get a blank check for any crime you want to commit because you imagine 'loving your country' makes you legally immune from any prosecution.

Who's calling for the electoral college and constitution to be discarded......The left or the right???

Who's calling for the electoral college and constitution to be discarded......The left or the right???

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution...."

That would be MAGA calling for the termination of the constitution.

Trump is the only candidate to advocate the termination of the Constitution

The Electoral College is controlled by the states

... because?

Because I won't roll over for the radical left and for the record now I see what Trump goes through constantly. I think that he and I would understand each other and become very good friends. The only difference is that I do have a bit of fear I'm just not letting it control me and I take Trump to be fearless. Unless he's just doing a very good job of hiding it that is.

Because I won't roll over for the radical left and for the record now I see what Trump goes through constantly. I think that he and I would understand each other and become very good friends. The only difference is that I do have a bit of fear I'm just not letting it control me and I take Trump to be fearless. Unless he's just doing a very good job of hiding it that is.

Again, who is threatening to imprison you for loving your country? You're defying imaginary strawmen. Not actual people.

Which kinda takes a little polish off the defiance apple. You're declaring your opposition to your own imagination.

They don't call it prison. They call it removed to a re-education facility. < This is the threat.

This is a quote from an attorney for PBS:
“We go for all the Republican voters, and Homeland Security will take their children away. And we’ll put them (Trump supporters’ children) in re-education camps,”
^
That idiot referred to Trump as Hitler, and then supported the very thing the Nazis did. Put select groups into camps.

Re-education camps exist in China and Russia. In reality, they are work camps and death camps if your work is subpar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back