If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore

Just one of the things that I have in common with Donald Trump is I would rather not be here every day. It gets really rather tiring being insulted and having lies told about you and your words twisted around every single day but yet I come back.

Why? Simple. I love this country and I will never stop exposing the lies of the radical left and stop exercising my right to free speech. At this point I'm at give me liberty or give me death.

If our country was in a great place and if Trump was president right now then there wouldn't be much to talk about and I could take regular vacations from this place since right now it's very draining on me.

However, the left isn't stopping with coming after us and I doubt that they ever will completely stop but I believe that a Trump/Vance Administration would make things a whole lot better.

This isn't really about politics anymore though for as somebody said on the Trump rally last night, it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win. So that's why I'm still here and I'm not backing down. I will continue to fight! Fight! Fight!
The clueless youth need to understand that the so-called Democrat Party, isn't really going to protect their freedoms. Their idea of Democracy is like that of "The Democratic People's Republic of Korea or The People's Republic of China (North Korea and China), Those nations put those titles in their nation's names because they convinced the majority of their people that their government would "take care of" and protect them once they took control. Then their disarmed public were enslaved and told that they belonged to the "state" and were told where to work and who they "had" to live with in the residences that were no longer theirs. Those governments took over all businesses and farming. Not being knowledgeable in farming, millions starved, and their governments didn't care. If anyone objects to the government's policies and tactics, they are arrested, imprisoned and if that doesn't subjugate them, they make them disappear into mass graves.
The Deep State in our nation are all onboard with the World Economic Forum's Communist goal. A one government world with no rights for the people. To them, our Constitution and its Bill of Rights, those rights you enjoy, must go, as well as all who oppose it. Just think about Kamala Harris' statements like: all MAGA followers should be arrested and the Republican Party must be burned to the ground. Clearly, they do NOT want any political opposition and will do whatever they have to, to achieve that end. That's NOT a Democracy. A Democracy allows voices of opposition, otherwise, Democracy is dead. Read between the lines.

Forum List

Back