If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore

Just one of the things that I have in common with Donald Trump is I would rather not be here every day. It gets really rather tiring being insulted and having lies told about you and your words twisted around every single day but yet I come back.

Why? Simple. I love this country and I will never stop exposing the lies of the radical left and stop exercising my right to free speech. At this point I'm at give me liberty or give me death.

If our country was in a great place and if Trump was president right now then there wouldn't be much to talk about and I could take regular vacations from this place since right now it's very draining on me.

However, the left isn't stopping with coming after us and I doubt that they ever will completely stop but I believe that a Trump/Vance Administration would make things a whole lot better.

This isn't really about politics anymore though for as somebody said on the Trump rally last night, it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win. So that's why I'm still here and I'm not backing down. I will continue to fight! Fight! Fight!
yet, here the fuck you be every, damn, day.

I'll take that as a "no".

Nobody cares.

You’re a pussy. And you just reconfirmed it.
This is why I avoid engaging with you.
No. You run because you’re a coward and you don’t have the stones to support your nonsense.

Hell, you’re too cowardly to even define your own terms.

😂

It’s ok. I don’t expect a quiff like you to ever be honest or reasonable. I do expect you to be a poseur and a hypocrite. You do that very well. Years of practice. 👍

The problem is though is that the democrats will probably still go after him so I might have to be here sometimes but it sounds like you follow me of where I'm coming from.
Here for the other end for when things just "happen", especially on election night:

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
Just one of the things that I have in common with Donald Trump is I would rather not be here every day. It gets really rather tiring being insulted and having lies told about you and your words twisted around every single day but yet I come back.

Why? Simple. I love this country and I will never stop exposing the lies of the radical left and stop exercising my right to free speech. At this point I'm at give me liberty or give me death.

If our country was in a great place and if Trump was president right now then there wouldn't be much to talk about and I could take regular vacations from this place since right now it's very draining on me.

However, the left isn't stopping with coming after us and I doubt that they ever will completely stop but I believe that a Trump/Vance Administration would make things a whole lot better.

This isn't really about politics anymore though for as somebody said on the Trump rally last night, it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win. So that's why I'm still here and I'm not backing down. I will continue to fight! Fight! Fight!

A) Do you think you have any impact on this election? I don't come on this board to change people's minds, I come because it's a good way of keeping my brain going and a good way of seeing news and a good way of trying to understand people.

B) If you came on here and you posted things that were based around politics, rather than engaging in the partisan bitch slapping, you might not get insulted so much. I put all insulters on the ignore list, it's just not worth it.

I don’t expect a quiff like you to ever be honest or reasonable.
Quiff.......still humorous that you have an alternate 'meaning' for the word quiff.

What exactly is your 'demeaning intent' for using the word quiff.
Is it a West Virginia/East Kentucky Wilderness thing?

RR, USMB is not unlike the HOT'L California like one can check out anytime they want, but one can never leave!

Yep. I'm sure you understand the world better than I do.

I've come to acceptance of the outcome of this election and the potential fallout. You will eventually come to this acceptance also.

As I've said repeatedly, not with any pleasure; China is going to win. It's as clear as the sky is blue how they are going to achieve this. Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it.
China has worse problems than the USA. China is trying to straddle the line between a communist command economy and a capitalist economy. That’s one impossible task. Another is the internal stresses caused by the one child policy that has totally unbalanced Chinese society by creating a generation heavily biased towards singe military aged males. China is going to self-destruct very soon, quite possibly within a decade or less. Right now the CCP sees “a short victorious war” as its only salvation which is why it’s expanding its military so fast. If it can grab Taiwan and face down the rest of Asia it hopes to buy time to find some way out of an impossible dilemma.

Forum List

Back