The pro-Nazi MAGA candidates

Of course not all MAGA support Nazis.

But why does MAGA keep nominating candidates who whore for Nazis?

Is it because MAGA has gone off the deep end and will support any lowlife as long as they pledge their fealty to Trump?

Certainly seems that way.

MAGA's are stupid people! They are un-American pieces of shit!

40 years he ran his business. From a multimillionaire to a multibillionaire. He’s been successful. If you are backing communists like Harris-Waltz then you no longer are an American patriot. You are a Chinese patriot.

I can think of many Grifters that did that. Most are in Prison and all their assets have been seized.

I can think of many Grifters that did that. Most are in Prison and all their assets have been seized.
Then, he's not like that and I am correct that the media and Democrats hype up his business dealing incorrectly. He's followed the law even if you don't like it. The law is to protect people. But, Democrats write laws that protect criminals like illegal aliens, sanctuary cities, cashless bail, let criminals out. There was a 70 year old woman in Arizona that got in and took pictures of a voting machine that had been rigged by Democrats. She was arrested and found guilty and now going to serve 9 years for being a good citizen victimized by Democrat illegal voting. Heck, murderers hardly get 9 years anymore. The Democrat liberal judge is a sick person.

Is it because MAGA has gone off the deep end and will support any lowlife as long as they pledge their fealty to Trump?

I have never in my life met one MAGA who supports Nazis

Nazis killed 6 million Jews in WW2. Trump’s son married a Jew and they raise the kids Jewish. You are really brainwashed to think Trump is a fascist Nazi. Can’t you reason logically?

Then, he's not like that and I am correct that the media and Democrats hype up his business dealing incorrectly. He's followed the law even if you don't like it. The law is to protect people. But, Democrats write laws that protect criminals like illegal aliens, sanctuary cities, cashless bail, let criminals out. There was a 70 year old woman in Arizona that got in and took pictures of a voting machine that had been rigged by Democrats. She was arrested and found guilty and now going to serve 9 years for being a good citizen victimized by Democrat illegal voting. Heck, murderers hardly get 9 years anymore. The Democrat liberal judge is a sick person.

Your information is jumbled to the point that you are showing you are a liar. Tina Peterson did a lot more than that. She made a very expensive voting machine completely worthless. She allowed a non cleared civilian in to examine the machine. BTW, he found nothing wrong. She was found guilty because she is guilty, period. The machine intrusion happened less than a mile from where I am right now. And guess what, I don't live in Arizona. And that Judge is a Republican. A simple search by you would have cleared all this up but, instead, you decide to listen to the latest series of lies and respond to them.

Your information is jumbled to the point that you are showing you are a liar. Tina Peterson did a lot more than that. She made a very expensive voting machine completely worthless. She allowed a non cleared civilian in to examine the machine. BTW, he found nothing wrong. She was found guilty because she is guilty, period. The machine intrusion happened less than a mile from where I am right now. And guess what, I don't live in Arizona. And that Judge is a Republican. A simple search by you would have cleared all this up but, instead, you decide to listen to the latest series of lies and respond to them.
9 year? Are you serious? What kind of heartless person would give that kind of sentence to a 70 year old woman for what she did? You wouldn’t get that for bank robbery. A perfect example of the Cheney Republican traitors. A perfect example of this Trump Derangement Syndrome infecting so-called republicans. That judge should be removed and put in jail so he can understand his error.

9 year? Are you serious? What kind of heartless person would give that kind of sentence to a 70 year old woman for what she did? You wouldn’t get that for bank robbery. A perfect example of the Cheney Republican traitors. A perfect example of this Trump Derangement Syndrome infecting so-called republicans. That judge should be removed and put in jail so he can understand his error.

The Judge said it all. She acts and is a ....... well, let me have him say it. And it's not just one charge, it's 3 or 4 Felonies. When you allow a civilian into a secure voting area and allow them to break the seal on a voting machine, and you get convicted, it doesn't matter your age. And then kick the cop numerous times that is sent out to apprehend you, threaten the Judge and Jury Members, don't expect 6 months on the county.

Forum List

Back