If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore

I suppose I’d have to know, precisely, what you label “over the top fearmongering.”

For instance: I don’t see it as “fear mongering” to identify what Kamala proposes as consisting of a version of Marxist economic theory, and associated but insidious governmental behavior.

So, let’s start by having you identify a couple of examples of “fearmongering.”
Let's not.

Dear Lord .......

if only YOU ^^^^ could define the words you use with actual examples.....then you might have something.

Marxist economic theory, and associated but insidious governmental behavior.

LOLLOOLLLOLLLOLLLL
Once again lil winky demonstrates his utter inability to communicate intelligently or intelligibly or honestly.

How you liking your new left wing government?
They're shit, the Lefty retards that voted for them are now realising that. So as each by-election happens (voting to see who runs your local council), Labour are getting hammered. But history has always shown Labour are a complete disaster. Everything Lefties touch here turns to shit. Folk never learn. But they're be out in 4 to 5 years and I doubt it Starmer will last that long. I'm surprised the bellend hasn't already had a motion of no confidence lodged against him.

Last edited:
I don't think I am. When I hear otherwise sane people ranting about the existential evil of the "other side", insisting they should be eliminated, insisting that they are a greater threat to the nation than external enemies, well and that's nuts and it only makes things worse.

But it scares people into voting, and it's all the parties have.
Blah blah blah

They are pushing their BS on this nation Woke BS and more Govt.

We DONT WANT IT.

If the States decided their own path under the original Constitution it wouldnt be an issue as I dont give a damn about Cali or NY.

But their intent IS TO PUSH THEIR AGENDA ON ALL STATES.

Blah blah blah

They are pushing their BS on this nation Woke BS and more Govt.

We DONT WANT IT.

If the States decided their own path under the original Constitution it wouldnt be an issue as I dont give a damn about Cali or NY.

But their intent IS TO PUSH THEIR AGENDA ON ALL STATES.
Lol... Case in point.

Once again lil winky demonstrates his utter inability to communicate intelligently or intelligibly or honestly.
Once Again, LackingAgain, fails to provide any examples of such FAKE claims.
You are too easy.
Taking the Bait every Fucking Time.

Lol... Case in point.
LOL

Do you want Woke Crap in your schools?

Do you want more taxation?

Do you want immigration controlled?

Do you like Fed agencies creating laws by proxy?

You are very confused. You dont understand our Fuck You stance.

Like building a whopping 10 miles of fence that mexico didn't pay for? Lol!
". . .According to a CBP status report, the U.S. has constructed 438 miles of “border wall system” under Trump, as of Dec. 18. Most of that, 365 miles of it, as we said, is replacement for primary or secondary fencing that was dilapidated or of outdated design. In addition, 40 miles of new primary wall and 33 miles of secondary wall have been built in locations where there were no barriers before. . ."

The fence that was replaced was totally ineffective as a barrier.
Mexico paid for it by keeping the migrants in Mexico when Trump would not allow them into the USA until their asylum requests could be heard and most of those were rejected. And they put 27,000 or so Mexican military on their southern border to keep the caravans from coming through Mexico. Trump threatened them with tariffs on Mexican built automobiles if they continued to allow the caravans to come through Mexico.

That saved us billions of dollars. Certainly saved us enough to pay for the wall that was built despite the leftist media refusing t acknowledge that.

Clearly, your only interest is in denying that "your side" dies anything wrong. And, historically, you're a trolling twat. So, I'll pass.
Not clear. Not even true.

I asked you only to define your terms.

You ran away, instead.

Not historically, but in the here and now; you are a troll — and a pussy.

Frankly, your cowardice and shallow posting effort were fully expected.

Not clear. Not even true.

I asked you only to define your terms.

You ran away, instead.

Not historically, but in the here and now; you are a troll — and a pussy.

Frankly, your cowardice and shallow posting effort were fully expected.
You sure told me!

I knew I could make you jump upon my command.

Lol

Too easy.
Why do you just REPEAT everything I write?

Pretty soon you will be posting this.
Takes the Bait.png

Forum List

Back