I Was Born Free So I'll Die Free

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution...."

That would be MAGA calling for the termination of the constitution.

He's wrong too.

But, it has been the left who has constantly attacked the constitution and called for it to be "updated" or altogether destroyed and starting over.

They don't call it prison. They call it removed to a re-education facility. This is the threat.

And who is 'they'? What 're-eductional facilities'?

Its like trying to read shitty Tom Clancy fan fiction.

This is a quote from an attorney for PBS:
“We go for all the Republican voters, and Homeland Security will take their children away. And we’ll put them (Trump supporters’ children) in re-education camps,”

So 'they' is just this dude. Who was fired for his dipshit statements.

That's your 'they'? Some dude named Mike?

Last edited:
Two people have now answered this question but you refuse to listen so why should I even bother trying with you?

So Mike from PBS is your villian in this scenario? A dude with no legal authority, who was fired for making private dipshit statements, and never charged a single person with anything, nor ever could.

You're winding yourself up into this imaginary strawman, casting your defiance before your own imagination.

Smiling.....unless Mike from PBS really is your boogeyman.

He's wrong too.

But, it has been the left who has constantly attacked the constitution and called for it to be "updated" or altogether destroyed and starting over.

That was fucking Trump, dude. King MAGA himself. The leader of the Republican Party. The GOP's candidate, calling for the termination of the constitution.

No thank you.

Also let me ask you lefties another question. Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden were two leaders that the US found to be threats so they were both taken out. What's the difference for saying that Kamala Harris should be legally taken out if she's going to be a different kind of threat to this country? As that's another thing that I've said on here before.

Joe Biden is an idiot but he isn't a true threat, just the people working behind the scenes so I wish no harm on him even though I can't stand him as he's sort of an innocent victim of elder abuse anyways but Kamala Harris isn't innocent. She's truly evil and most definitely a threat to our country right now. Especially if she's allowed in the white house.

That was fucking Trump, dude. King MAGA himself. The leader of the Republican Party. The GOP's candidate, calling for the termination of the constitution.

No thank you.

So, we should follow the Constitution eh? Not the courts?

Democrats went around the constitution in 2020, they used the courts to change election laws.

HMMMM??

Dude, they're talking about a constitutional amendment or the use of existing constitutional authority. All completely legal and constitutional.

Trump is the one demanding that the constitution be terminated. Terminating the constitution is absolutely illegal and extra constitutional.

Yet you seem to be trying to equate them.

"Every vote matters," said Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., in Mississippi on Monday. "And the way we can make that happen is that we can have national voting and that means get rid of the Electoral College."

Also let me ask you lefties another question. Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden were two leaders that the US found to be threats so they were both taken out. What's the difference for saying that Kamala Harris should be legally taken out if she's going to be a different kind of threat to this country? As that's another thing that I've said on here before.

Neither Saddam Hussein nor Osama Bin Laden were US citizens. Neither had constitutional protections as US citizens. Neither were running for president.

And who would make the determination that US citizens in the US are 'threats' to be 'taken out'? And if they can do it to one American, without constitutional protections, how many Americans can they do this to?

Tell us more about your final solution.

Neither Saddam Hussein nor Osama Bin Laden were US citizens. Neither had constitutional protections as US citizens. Neither were running for president.

So what!? If a president brought people into life threatening danger then all bets should be off.

And who would make the determination that US citizens in the US are 'threats' to be 'taken out'? And if they can do it to one American, without constitutional protections, how many Americans can they do this to?

That's up to the US military, FBI, or whatnot. I just hope that when all else fails that they'll all make the right decision.

"Every vote matters," said Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., in Mississippi on Monday. "And the way we can make that happen is that we can have national voting and that means get rid of the Electoral College."

It would take a change in the Constitution

Ain’t gunna happen

Forum List

Back