I Was Born Free So I'll Die Free

Kamala isnt smart enough to turn us communist or whatever dumb shit you said.
Trump isnt smart enough to end muh democracy.
Both sides fight, shoot each other and argue and blah blah blah AND YOU BOTH SOUND LIKE FUCKING IDIOTS.

Yet I'm sure that she wishes that somebody would finish the job on Trump.
I doubt that. Even if trump wins, mini me isn't winning a lot of hearts and minds. Assignations aren't good politics either.

It's more concerning to me that there is no longer a conservative party in America. The gops abandoned reality for populism and the dems ..... well we saw them this summer.

I had somebody just question me this a bit ago of aren't I afraid that what I say on here will come back to haunt me someday and no I'm not!

For one thing, I have confidence and faith that Trump will win this election and for two, I never said anything that's illegal.

More recently since taking off my ignore button, I have seen accusations that I threatened Kamala Harris by saying that she's the true threat to democracy and needs to be stopped even if it involves a new American Revolution.

This is strictly speaking on the defense and not the offense mind you as I am really concerned about our safety in this country if she wins this election.

If I simply didn't like her based upon her personality or political ideas I wouldn't say such things but yet I've been told that I need to be investigated by the FBI and thrown in jail.

Yet I was told that by somebody who comes from a party who says the exact same things about Trump but the difference is that he isn't an actual threat to our safety.

They want to imprison him and assassinate him just so simply that they can do what they want to do and have this country destroyed. Oh and they're still posting here on a daily basis so why hasn't the FBI knocked on their doors?

If somebody wants to imprison me or have me killed because I love and care about my country and want it to be safe then so be it. I was born free and I'll die free or die trying.

Btw, I'm actually glad that I stopped using my ignore button because I can set the record straight when people are telling lies about me. It's exactly the same thing that Trump said about the debates.

People are always accusing him of being baited but yet with all of the lies that the liberals tell about him who can blame him? If I met him I'm sure that he would tell me that he knows exactly how I feel but I'm very brave for standing my ground and continuing to fight! Fight! Fight!

It could be that you are not as important as you think you are.

I had somebody just question me this a bit ago of aren't I afraid that what I say on here will come back to haunt me someday and no I'm not!

For one thing, I have confidence and faith that Trump will win this election and for two, I never said anything that's illegal.

More recently since taking off my ignore button, I have seen accusations that I threatened Kamala Harris by saying that she's the true threat to democracy and needs to be stopped even if it involves a new American Revolution.

This is strictly speaking on the defense and not the offense mind you as I am really concerned about our safety in this country if she wins this election.

If I simply didn't like her based upon her personality or political ideas I wouldn't say such things but yet I've been told that I need to be investigated by the FBI and thrown in jail.

Yet I was told that by somebody who comes from a party who says the exact same things about Trump but the difference is that he isn't an actual threat to our safety.

They want to imprison him and assassinate him just so simply that they can do what they want to do and have this country destroyed. Oh and they're still posting here on a daily basis so why hasn't the FBI knocked on their doors?

If somebody wants to imprison me or have me killed because I love and care about my country and want it to be safe then so be it. I was born free and I'll die free or die trying.

Btw, I'm actually glad that I stopped using my ignore button because I can set the record straight when people are telling lies about me. It's exactly the same thing that Trump said about the debates.

People are always accusing him of being baited but yet with all of the lies that the liberals tell about him who can blame him? If I met him I'm sure that he would tell me that he knows exactly how I feel but I'm very brave for standing my ground and continuing to fight! Fight! Fight!

Who is threatening to imprison you for loving your country? You can love your country and say, NOT attack an FBI building with a bomb or a nail gun. Its not the love that will get you arrested. Its the domestic terrorism.

Sounds like a RW fantasy

What should be done to people who attack our Capitol?

Who is threatening to imprison you for loving your country? You can love your country and say, NOT attack an FBI building with a bomb or a nail gun. Its not the love that will get you arrested. Its the domestic terrorism.

Changing the subject now? Guess that means that you both surrender.

When has the government ever physically hurt you?
What country do you live in?
I think there's a lot of people who put a little too much importance on politics and politicians.

If a person needs to depend on politicians to make them happy, they're looking in the wrong place. And if they think they literally need to protect themselves from politicians, they need to back away from the internet.

Forum List

Back