Vance will not make the mistake that Pence did

As a conservative and as a registered Republican, and as a Trump supporter, I realize that within my own ranks I have a minority view about Pence.

I still maintain that he did the right thing. He took an oath. He evidently took it seriously.

Political pressure notwithstanding, he did what he believed his oath required. I will always respect that.

If he were running, as an opponent against Trump in the Republican primaries, I wouldn’t vote for him.

But if he were the GOP nominee, I’d absolutely vote for him over HeelsUp Harris.

Last edited:
Sure. You just worship Benedict Donald and because of your undying love,
Is this really the best, intellectually, that you can muster? Sad
you want to ignore his crimes against the Constitution and the Nation.
And you completely ignore the weaponization of the criminal justice system by your party. Think about for a moment Booboo. Your party is trying to put the former President of the United States in prison, literally for the rest of his life, because an accountant in this business categorized an invoice from their lawyer as an invoice from their lawyer.

Vance realizes that voter fraud happens. He realizes election results should be questioned. He realizes that there should be investigations after elections.
If there is credible suspicion of fraud sufficient to alter the election result then by all means investigate. In 2020-21 those investigations were conducted despite a lack of credible suspicion of widespread fraud. Some by trump's DOJ. They turned up virtually nothing.

Vance has to go along with the charade, pledging to exceed his constitutional authority that Pence refused to exceed. IOW, Vance has openly promised he would be complicit in the commission of the crimes trump is being prosecuted for because..................Dear Leader.

As a conservative and as a registered Republican, and as a Reump supporter, I realize that within my own ranks I have a minority view about Pence.

I still maintain that he did the right thing.
He took an oath. He evidently took it seriously.

Political pressure notwithstanding, he did what he believed his oath required. I will always respect that.

If he were running, as an opponent against Trump in the Republican primaries, I wouldn’t vote for him.

But if he were the GOP nominee, I’d absolutely vote for him over HeelsUp Harris.
So Trump didn't care if Pence got killed on Jan 6....and you would still vote for Trump?

Good luck explaining that one to your grandkids, gomer.

Is this really the best, intellectually, that you can muster? Sad

And you completely ignore the weaponization of the criminal justice system by your party. Think about for a moment Booboo. Your party is trying to put the former President of the United States in prison, literally for the rest of his life, because an accountant in this business categorized an invoice from their lawyer as an invoice from their lawyer.
You ignore the crimes of Benedict Donald surrounding Jan 6th. You cite the state of NY who already put his co-conspirator in jail for his part of the scheme to hide the pay off, Which has nothing to do with his Jan 6th crimes. He should have faced these charges long before now. His tactic of delay, delay, delay is biting him in the ass right now.

You ignore the crimes of Benedict Donald surrounding Jan 6th.
I'm highlighting the weaponization of the judicial system by your party. It's an incredibly sad precedent you party has set.

No looking it up - explain just one of the crimes he committed surrounding January 6th that Smith has charged.
You cite the state of NY who already put his co-conspirator in jail for his part of the scheme to hide the pay off, Which has nothing to do with his Jan 6th crimes. He should have faced these charges long before now. His tactic of delay, delay, delay is biting him in the ass right now.
Pssst, It was your new hero, Comrade Smith that delayed two years, until after Trump announced his candidacy to bring these bullshit charges.

If there is credible suspicion of fraud sufficient to alter the election result then by all means investigate. In 2020-21 those investigations were conducted despite a lack of credible suspicion of widespread fraud. Some by trump's DOJ. They turned up virtually nothing.

Vance has to go along with the charade, pledging to exceed his constitutional authority that Pence refused to exceed. IOW, Vance has openly promised he would be complicit in the commission of the crimes trump is being prosecuted for because..................Dear Leader.

You and that Maddow guy are about the only ones left that actually promote this nonsense.

I'm highlighting the weaponization of the judicial system by your party. It's an incredibly sad precedent you party has set.

No looking it up - explain just one of the crimes he committed surrounding January 6th that Smith has charged.

Pssst, It was your new hero, Comrade Smith that delayed two years, until after Trump announced his candidacy to bring these bullshit charges.
On November 18, 2022, Jack Smith was appointed over two year from the election Benedict Donald lost and connived to steal. That was the AG's fault. A special counsel should have been appointed as soon as the New Republicans refused to sign on to the 9-11 style commission to investigate the matter in 2021. But that is not Jack Smiths fault is it? He investigated and brought charges against the former President by Aug. 1st, 8 months after his appointment. It matters not that Benedict Donald had declared his candidacy early. He just wanted to use it as cover for his crime. So his fans would do what you're doing now.

On November 18, 2022, Jack Smith was appointed over two year from the election Benedict Donald lost and connived to steal. That was the AG's fault. A special counsel should have been appointed as soon as the New Republicans refused to sign on to the 9-11 style commission to investigate the matter in 2021. But that is not Jack Smiths fault is it? He investigated and brought charges against the former President by Aug. 1st, 8 months after his appointment. It matters not that Benedict Donald had declared his candidacy early. He just wanted to use it as cover for his crime. So his fans would do what you're doing now.
OK Biden's stooge Garland was the cause of the "delay" not Trump, like you've told to chant.

I'll put it out there again - no looking it up - explain just one of the "crimes" he committed surrounding January 6th that Smith has charged.

If he took it seriously he would tell his nubags breaking and entering in the Capitol to go home.

McCarthy was screaming on the phone at him to do it and he refused, point blank.

He doesn't give a shit about his oath office and thats exactly why he was impeached by a bi-partisan majority.

OK Biden's stooge Garland was the cause of the "delay" not Trump, like you've told to chant.

I'll put it out there again - no looking it up - explain just one of the "crimes" he committed surrounding January 6th that Smith has charged.
The indictment speaks for itself. Have you not read it?

Trump never said any such thing, you imbecile.
Trump said "So what?" when he was told that Pence was in danger in the Capitol on Jan 6 and that the Secret Service had to take him away. A Trump aide in the White House told Jack Smith that. It's in his latest filing with DOJ.

Trump is evil and a traitor. And you plan on voting for him.

No need. Your premise is false and you are still a moron, ya fuckstick.
Not false at all. Trump tried to illegally overturn the 2020 election. And you plan on voting for him.

It's not my fault you lack morality.

Last edited:

Fake elector scheme. One Republican state official in AZ has pled guilty. Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis is also going to testify against Trump and Giuliani in AZ. Republican state officials in several other states are also being charged with the fake elector scheme, as discussed in the link below.

84 lying Republicans traitors total.

Don't blame us for your ignorance.

Last edited:
Trump said "So what?" when he was told that Pence was in danger in the Capitol on Jan 6 and that the Secret Service had to take him away. A Trump aide in the White House told Jack Smith that. It's in his latest filing with DOJ.

Trump is evil and a traitor. And you plan on voting for him.

Not false at all. Trump tried to illegally overturn the 2020 election. And you plan on voting for him.

It's not my fault you lack morality.

The overwhelming majority of decent people are going to either vote for President Trump or against the obvious 3rd world tactics of the Democratic party.

Either way President Trump easily wins.

Forum List

Back