Vance will not make the mistake that Pence did

What is the reason for it to be sealed?
It was an unprecedented motion regarding a legal issue..
The principle for our judicial system is open proceedings unless there is a compelling interest to keep motions under seal.
Deflection noted. I repeat: why did she allowed Smith to quadruple the page limit for a motion and why did she decide to unseal it 30 days before the election?

It was an unprecedented motion regarding a legal issue..
I agree totally! That's because the unprecedented SCOTUS ruling required this motion to be filed in order to proceed with the case. You're right that it's unprecedented because SCOTUS just changed the rules on how you prosecute someone who has been president and Smith is complying with these rules.

But that has nothing to do with why it was unsealed.
Deflection noted. I repeat: why did she allowed Smith to quadruple the page limit for a motion and why did she decide to unseal it 30 days before the election?
Absent a compelling reason to keep it sealed, the motion is unsealed. There was no compelling reason to seal it.

As for the length, that's because it's a complicated issue and page limits are waived all the time.

All bets are off after the 2016 October surprise when that Republican operative James Comey sent a letter to Congress that Republicans promptly released.
"Republican operative" you're a hoot Booboo
Republicans whining and demanding civility in politics/elections now is a joke.
You've made it clear that your down with with the politicization/ weaponizing of the criminal justice system.

I agree totally! That's because the unprecedented SCOTUS ruling required this motion to be filed in order to proceed with the case. You're right that it's unprecedented because SCOTUS just changed the rules on how you prosecute someone who has been president and Smith is complying with these rules.
He already filed the revised indictment Clarence. This was an unprecedented free standing Motion
But that has nothing to do with why it was unsealed.
So you tell me. Why was it sealed and why did she order this unprecedented and incredibly inflammatory and prejudicial "brief" 30 days before the election?
Absent a compelling reason to keep it sealed, the motion is unsealed. There was no compelling reason to seal it.

As for the length, that's because it's a complicated issue and page limits are waived all the time.
Bullshit. Smith could not cite a single case in the DC district ever where such a relief was ever granted.

Last edited:
President Trump was cleared of any culpability for J6 in the last few weeks.
How so?
Maybe you have something like a credible link to prove this absolutely ridiculous claim?
I suspect you are trying to refer to Eileen Cannon's ridiculous ruling trying to say that Jack Smith's apointment as Special Prosecutor is illegal. That ruling is already DOA in The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals because Cannon obviously doesn't know shit from shinola about how the law works regarding this Special Prosecutor issue.
Besides, Cannon is in charge of the stolen documents case....not Jan. 6th.
Or maybe you are trying to refer to that effed-up SCOTUS ruling earlier in the summer declaring that a POTUS cannot be charged for "official acts?"
Try to keep up.
That ruling sent the case back down to Chutkan's court to determine which of Trump's treasonous acts on Jan. 6th can be considered "official" and which probably aren't. So Chutkan sent the original grand jury indictment back to Smith asking that very question sending him and his legal team back to the drawing board to cull out the "official capacity" actions from the private candidate ones, then empanel another grand jury to present that evidence to.
The new grand jury, just like the last one, saw enough damning evidence of crimes committed that day by Trump in a private capacity rather than official, to stick with the original charges.
So Smith has filed this new brief with the court to move ahead with prosecution, and that is where we are now.
All the fact that you believe there has been some kind of "vindication in the past few weeks" tells me is that you remain willfully ignorant and misinformed of what is REALLY going on.
I still like you though....cuz you keep complimenting my little penis.

He already filed the revised indictment Clarence. This was an unprecedented free standing Motion
It was a motion to get a judgement on immunity. That's what SCOTUS said Jack Smith has to do to proceed. No one has ever filed to immunity judgements because presidents never had immunity before!
So you tell me. Whty was it sealed and why did she order this unprecedented and incredibly inflammatory and prejudicial breif 30 days before the election?
It was filed under seal while the judge decided what should and shouldn't be released. The judge decided that some names needed to be redacted when they weren't mentioned in the indictment. That was filed on the public docket.

Still waiting for your reason as to why it shouldn't be released.
Bullshit. Smith could not cite a single case in the DC district ever where such a relief was ever granted.
The court said that it needs a lot of factual background to decide the immunity issue. Trump's response can be equally lengthy.

Last edited:
"Republican operative" you're a hoot Booboo

You've made it clear that your down with with the politicization/ weaponizing of the criminal justice system.
In 2016 Comey had been a lifelong Republican.

I opposed the Jan 6th riot and assault on the Capitol instigated by Trump. He should face a jury of his peers for that. I oppose his efforts to pressure the VP to claim unconstitutional power on Jan 6th. He should face a jury of his peers for that too, Benedict Donald's illegal attempt to strong arm several states into changing their votes was also a crime that he should have to answer for. He is not fit to be President and never was.
What did McConnell say about his crimes?

"January 6th was a disgrace.

American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.
Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.

They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he'd lost an election.
Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty."

"The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.

Sadly, many politicians sometimes make overheated comments or use metaphors that unhinged listeners might take literally.

This was different."

"Put anther way, in the language of today: President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office, as an ordinary citizen, unless the statute of limitations has run, still liable for everything he did while in office, didn't get away with anything yet – yet.

We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one."

My thoughts are that:

you don't know what an indictment is

You don't know what a grand jury does.

We've already established what your "thoughts" are worth.

Politics

Trump indicted by grand jury in special counsel Jack Smith's Jan. 6 investigation​

In 2016 Comey had been a lifelong Republican.

I opposed the Jan 6th riot and assault on the Capitol instigated by Trump. He should face a jury of his peers for that. I oppose his efforts to pressure the VP to claim unconstitutional power on Jan 6th. He should face a jury of his peers for that too, Benedict Donald's illegal attempt to strong arm several states into changing their votes was also a crime that he should have to answer for. He is not fit to be President and never was.
What did McConnell say about his crimes?

"January 6th was a disgrace.

American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.
Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.

They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he'd lost an election.
Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty."

"The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.

Sadly, many politicians sometimes make overheated comments or use metaphors that unhinged listeners might take literally.

This was different."

"Put anther way, in the language of today: President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office, as an ordinary citizen, unless the statute of limitations has run, still liable for everything he did while in office, didn't get away with anything yet – yet.

We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one."

Yes. We understand. You hate Trump. Which is why you support unprecedented election interference by your party. Frankly it's quite sad.

Yes. We understand. You hate Trump. Which is why you support unprecedented election interference by your party. Frankly it's quite sad.

Lets see if you can answer a simple question:

Trump has been campaigning for a decade now, at what point does holding him responsible for his criminal actions become NOT "election interference"?

Progs are the traitors who have destroyed the constitution. We all are going to find that when the tyranny is total it is going to cost a lot to get freedom back.
LOL What's the fuck with you retards and your "Vance" response? Let's see if you can answer the question with a Yes or No. Go.

So, I ask again…is it ok for Kamala to certify herself as a winner no matter the results? Yes or No?

Sure. You just worship Benedict Donald and because of your undying love, you want to ignore his crimes against the Constitution and the Nation.

Forum List

Back