Vance will not make the mistake that Pence did

Fake elector scheme. One Republican state official in AZ has pled guilty. Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis is also going to testify against Trump and Giuliani in AZ. Republican state officials in several other states are also being charged with the fake elector scheme, as discussed in the link below.

84 lying Republicans traitors total.

Don't blame us for your ignorance.

None of it survives an appellant court
They know that, too.

The indictment speaks for itself. Have you not read it?
Can't do it, huh? You claim you are concerned about Trump's "crimes" wrt January 6th, but you can't explain a single one. Sorry Booboo, but you are full of shit. Your party has told you to stamp your feet over his "crimes" and you stamp your feet. Sad

Fake elector scheme. One Republican state official in AZ has pled guilty. Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis is also going to testify against Trump and Giuliani in AZ. Republican state officials in several other states are also being charged with the fake elector scheme, as discussed in the link below.

84 lying Republicans traitors total.

Don't blame us for your ignorance.

Jack Smith. Focus.

I don't think Trump lost the election either. The margins in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin were razor thin.
A delay in certification would have allowed an AUDIT not a recount of fraudulent votes and the nation could have avoided the past four years of decline.
You still wouldn't believe the results if they didn't go your way You see the problem here?

Can't do it, huh? You claim you are concerned about Trump's "crimes" wrt January 6th, but you can't explain a single one. Sorry Booboo, but you are full of shit. Your party has told you to stamp your feet over his "crimes" and you stamp your feet. Sad
So you haven't read it

Vance realizes that voter fraud happens. He realizes election results should be questioned. He realizes that there should be investigations after elections.

---Vance refused to acknowledge that Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election---

What is wrong with you?

I don't think Trump lost the election either. The margins in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin were razor thin.
A delay in certification would have allowed an AUDIT not a recount of fraudulent votes and the nation could have avoided the past four years of decline.
The margins of Trump’s 2016 were also razor thin. Should we be litigating that still?

Audits WERE done and changed nothing

Why would I bother? The Neo-GOP always negotiate in bad faith. Read the indictment and tell me what Jack Smith got wrong.

See. A bad faith argument is all you have.
What bad faith? I made my argument. Your turn to respond. Without looking up the Dem talking points, you can't explain a single "crime" that Smith has charged that you allege has you all upset. Don't spew bullshit and expect not to be called out on it.

What bad faith? I made my argument. Your turn to respond. Without looking up the Dem talking points, you can't explain a single "crime" that Smith has charged that you allege has you all upset. Don't spew bullshit and expect not to be called out on it.
Just more bad faith arguments. If you haven't read the indictment why should bother explaining it to you.

The overwhelming majority of decent people are going to either vote for President Trump or against the obvious 3rd world tactics of the Democratic party.

Either way President Trump easily wins.
That's right, idiot gomer.....just pretend that Jan 6 never happened and that you all are decent people.

Anything is possible in the sick cult of Trump MAGA World.

Forum List

Back