Unbelievable....our liberals don't realize that illegal aliens aren’t citizens.

Hey dildo. Your conviction isn’t entered (and thus you are legally not yet convicted) until you get sentenced.

Then the judgment of conviction (along with the imposed sentence) gets entered.

Sorry so much of life eludes you. But, then, you are a dildo after all.
Sorry stupid, once the jury says "guilty", you are convicted.

But thanks for confirming just how stupid MAGA's are!

Sorry stupid, once the jury says "guilty", you are convicted.
Dildo. I realize that you’re tragically retarded. But I’ve already corrected you. There is nothing officially entered yet. There won’t be until after sentencing. Then (but ONLY then) will the court direct his clerk to enter judgment. That’s the judgment of conviction as well as the sentence.

A defendant cannot even file an appeal until and unless the court has filed a notice of entry of judgment of conviction. N.Y. Crim. Proc. Law § 440.10 – Motion to vacate judgment

What you don’t know is monumentally vast. So, stop arguing so much when you once again don’t know jack shit about the topic.

But thanks for confirming just how stupid MAGA's are!
You always confirm that you’re a retard.

I know you do not understand them.
I do so enjoy it when you provide the ammunition for your own firing squad.

Chief U.S. District Judge Mark E. Walker determined Friday that a provision in Florida's SB 7050 assessing a $50,000 fine for each noncitizen found to be "collecting or handling voter registration applications" violates constitutional equal protection rights. The ban covered people with legal permanent residency or green cards.

An estimated 1.3 million lawful permanent residents live in Florida, according to the Department of Homeland Security. Many of them often engage in civic activities such as help with voter registration or supporting campaigns as part of their journeys to become U.S. citizens or to learn about U.S. government.

An emergency injunction issued last year had blocked Florida from enforcing the state law, allowing organizations to retain field staff members who were noncitizens.

I do so enjoy it when you provide the ammunition for your own firing squad.

Chief U.S. District Judge Mark E. Walker determined Friday that a provision in Florida's SB 7050 assessing a $50,000 fine for each noncitizen found to be "collecting or handling voter registration applications" violates constitutional equal protection rights. The ban covered people with legal permanent residency or green cards.

An estimated 1.3 million lawful permanent residents live in Florida, according to the Department of Homeland Security. Many of them often engage in civic activities such as help with voter registration or supporting campaigns as part of their journeys to become U.S. citizens or to learn about U.S. government.

An emergency injunction issued last year had blocked Florida from enforcing the state law, allowing organizations to retain field staff members who were noncitizens.
Not a word of your post was responsive to anything I have posted.

Try again. Only this time, try to be intelligent. You absolutely vacuous dildo.

Dildo. I realize that you’re tragically retarded. But I’ve already corrected you. There is nothing officially entered yet. There won’t be until after sentencing. Then (but ONLY then) will the court direct his clerk to enter judgment. That’s the judgment of conviction as well as the sentence.

A defendant cannot even file an appeal until and unless the court has filed a notice of entry of judgment of conviction. N.Y. Crim. Proc. Law § 440.10 – Motion to vacate judgment

What you don’t know is monumentally vast. So, stop arguing so much when you once again don’t know jack shit about the topic.

You always confirm that you’re a retard.
Entry of judgement is when the jury says guilty.

Entry of judgement is when the jury says guilty.
You are trying to substitute you Mr piss poor guesswork for what the law says.

And, as usual, you’re wrong.

The judgment isn’t just a statement that the jury said a defendant was found guilty. It is also the sentence imposed upon the accused. They get packaged together in the entry of judgment.

And significantly, the defendant cannot file an appeal without that entry of judgment. Why not? Because there’s no entry of the judgment of conviction yet.

The judgment. Not a trial jury’s verdict. Two different things.

I can lead you (the jackass) to water. But I can’t make you (the jackass) drink from a fountain of actual knowledge.

Not a word of your post was responsive to anything I have posted.
Actually, it responds directly to your asshat assertion.

Can you figure it out or do I have to explain this to you like the simple minded child you are?

You are trying to substitute you piss poor guesswork for what the law says.

And, as usual, you’re wrong.

The judgment isn’t just a statement that the jury said a defendant was found guilty. It is also the sentence imposed upon the accused. They get packaged together in the entry of judgment.

And significantly, the defendant cannot file an appeal without that entry of judgment. Why not? Because there’s no entry of the judgment of conviction yet.

The judgment. Not a trial jury’s verdict. Two different things.

I can lead you (the jackass) to water. But I can’t make you (the jackass) drink from tenting knowledge.
You are so full of shit! The "verdict" IS the judgement.

God, you are such a dumbass!

Actually, it responds directly to your asshat assertion.

I never said a word about aliens being eligible to do field work as registration officials or as poll workers for that matter.

So no, bug. It doesn’t respond to anything I said. You moron.
Can you figure it out or do I have to explain this to you like the simple minded child you are?

Can you ever be honest or is your retardation also responsible for your dishonesty?

I never said a word about aliens being eligible to do field work as registration officials or as poll workers for that matter.

So no, bug. It doesn’t respond to anything I said. You moron.

Can you ever be honest or is your retardation also responsible for your dishonesty?
You should try reading the title of your thread. Cuz you used an article to support your assertion that plainly doesn't support it. The case involved whether illegal aliens are allowed to handle voter registration forms. Not whether Walker knew if the people involved are citizens or not.

Last edited:
Billy, you clearly don’t care about our democracy

Pathetic
True.

About 154.6 million votes got cast in the 2020 prez election.

Assuming that Dildo_really’s claim of “.006%” is even true (which is doubtful), then over 9,000 illegal votes were cast by aliens.

The only proper number of votes being cast in our Presidential elections — by aliens — is “zero.”

then over 9,000 illegal votes were cast by aliens.
He said, without proof. From Wikipedia.......

The conservative Heritage Foundation publishes an incomplete database of electoral fraud cases brought by prosecutors since 1979.[22][23][24] As of November 2023, there were 1,465 proven cases of election fraud listed in 44 years, an average of 33 cases per year. This represents a tiny fraction of total votes. In Texas, for example, Heritage found 103 cases of confirmed election fraud between 2005 and 2022, in a period where 107 million ballots were cast, or 0.000096% of all ballots cast.

Last edited:
He said, without proof. From Wikipedia.......
Wrong you lying imbecile. I quoted the number of voters from the U.S. Census report. I took the .006% figure fro that moron Didlo_really.

As I correctly noted, therefore, if his numbers are accurate, then the result is mere math.

Bug, you remain a fact free poster and quite a simpleton.

Go have an argument with your asshole buddy, Dildo_really.

You should try reading the title of your thread. Cuz you used an article to support your assertion that plainly doesn't support it. The case involved whether illegal aliens are allowed to handle voter registration forms. Not whether Walker knew if the people involved are citizens or not.
That you don’t see the support doesn’t mean that it doesn’t support the premise, you babbling retard.

Forum List

Back