Honest discussion about Abortion. Be prepared for FACTS

Murder in any form is the business of any decent society.

Every time Joe Biden calls for new gun laws while he supports abortion shows that he's literally braindead when it comes to the subject of murdering human-beings. You can't tell me you give a sh*t about people when you're backing abortion while trying to take away the only means of protection from our corrupt government we have left.

That is not sensible thinking.

Planned parenthood loves doing abortions. They have "cute names" for the child, the place they incinerate them and watch the video for the truth from a former planned parenthood worker who is very experienced.
Would you save the child were it yours?

You never stop with the lies. How disgusting.

Deviant faggots and their left wing fans are all about murdering babies, and sexually grooming and mutilating children is their 2nd obsession.

Dismantle this Country

That's why red states like Mississippi, Georgia, Louisiana and Texas have the highest rates of infant and maternal mortality.... Comparable with 3rd world countries.

One of the biggest lies about abortion is that it’s all about a “woman’s choice”. If you actually talk to women you’d see that doctors pressure women all the time to get abortions, especially if the baby is disabled in some way, like with Downs Syndrome.
Let's Discuss Reasonably....Please. So a woman goes to the Doctor, and the Doctor suggests an abortion. What world is this.
Another lie is the abortion pill. It causes women to go into labor and they have to push the baby out into the toilet and flush it down.

Can you CONFIRM THIS......the abortion pill, as you describe, is used in WHICH MONTHS?
Are you suggesting the Abortion Pill works in the 7th + Month?
I want you to study those you coach and name 10 you would abort earlier.

FU Robert W

You are truly a worthless POS.
Yes, I'm attacking you.

Bring it back.
Get back to me when you would save children.

You claim to be a coach. Name 10 of your kids you wish their moms aborted.

Actually it is. You've just been conditioned to think in a different way.

There's a reason that the left doesn't want people to know everything that happens before, during, and after an abortion.

They just want you all to be blissfully ignorant.
You want a post-truth discussion in which facts, logic, and honest are not required.

You want a post-truth discussion in which facts, logic, and honest are not required.
A good way to think about abortion is look at your family. Now tell us, which of them should the mom have aborted? Suppose your parents say you should have been aborted?

Forum List

Back