Honest discussion about Abortion. Be prepared for FACTS

That is the stupidest statement of the day. Fetuses are not babies.
They are not you claim? So you never were a baby or a Fetus? Are Fetus some form of non human? If not a baby, why would she want to abort it?

I think you guys should make that your platform. And advocate putting them on trial.
If it comes to that, it is because Progressives turned much of the world into a massive poverty ghetto. Through economic and/or disasters such as war.

That is the stupidest statement of the day. Fetuses are not babies.
Not talking about fetus. Talking about newborn babies.

You didn’t watch the Tucker video I linked. You obviously need to watch it before making dumb comments like you just made.

That is now an allegation. You know facts sink your arguments.
Not at all. You just think you can make up talking-points to support your facts.

We've been arguing about abortion since I was in high school. in the 70s.

There hasn't been anything I haven't heard before.

If you're killing the unborn you're committing homicide. Legal taxpayer funded homicide.

Not at all. You just think you can make up talking-points to support your facts.

We've been arguing about abortion since I was in high school. in the 70s.

There hasn't been anything I haven't heard before.

If you're killing the unborn you're committing homicide. Legal taxpayer funded homicide.
Every mudwhiste accusation is a confession.

Every mudwhiste accusation is a confession.
That's like calling me a child abuser because I don't like Pedophiles.

Total horse shit. Extremely juvenile.

I've never gotten anyone pregnant and I've never paid for an abortion.

My wife was unable to have children long before she met me.

Last edited:
And there is absolutely ZERO valid reason for abortion. It is just a selfish coput.
Yes, it is. But then again I don't believe in forcing my own views down other people's throats.

I figure if they want to risk the consequences they can do what they want, but it's not right for them to force me to pay for their mistakes,.

And all we've been trying to do is expose abortion for what it really is.
Abortion is population control. It seems Planned-Parenthood wants to focus on poor communities. There are millions of blacks that aren't alive today because of abortion clinics in urban neighborhoods.

They also don't care about all of the black kids shooting each other in inner cities. They don't matter.

Abortion is population control. It seems Planned-Parenthood wants to focus on poor communities. There are millions of blacks that aren't alive today because of abortion clinics in urban neighborhoods.

They also don't care about all of the black kids shooting each other in inner cities. They don't matter.
The dirty little secret Liberals don't want exposed. Same with LBJ's War on Poverty" which was clearly designed to break up the black family. But race hustlers like IM2 , Superbadbrutha want to blame old whitey for it, like always.

The dirty little secret Liberals don't want exposed. Same with LBJ's War on Poverty" which was clearly designed to break up the black family. But race hustlers like IM2 , Superbadbrutha want to blame old whitey for it, like always.
You racists need to get your lies together. We can't be having too many out of wedlock births and out of control abortion of black children at the same time.

LBJS War on poverty was not designed to break up the black family. Only white race hustlers make that claim.

Forum List

Back