Honest discussion about Abortion. Be prepared for FACTS

Either insanity or the consummate abuse victim. Ever see Democrats especially blacks, responding to Conservative Blacks? Some of the worst venom you could ever imagine. Same with Natives who finally go off the reservation (pun intended).
I realize that since you're white you think black conservatives are great because black conservatives work to help you white racists. They get what they do from us because they do so.

Meanwhie the venom you guys spew to white liberals is worse. Your hypocrisy is fucking tred.

We have high infant mortality because doctors euthanize babies all the time.
What a vicious lie... Most poor women lack prenatal care. It's especially bad with Jehovah's witnesses. Five children in five years, no prenatal care...Then they'd show up in the ER and bleed out ..of course they'd sue you if a blood transfusion saved their lives.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: IM2
Either insanity or the consummate abuse victim. Ever see Democrats especially blacks, responding to Conservative Blacks? Some of the worst venom you could ever imagine. Same with Natives who finally go off the reservation (pun intended).

You hang out with a lot of blacks?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What a vicious lie... Most poor women lack prenatal care. It's especially bad with Jehovah's witnesses. Five children in five years, no prenatal care...Then they'd show up in the ER and bleed out ..of course they'd sue you if a blood transfusion saved there lives.
Hate to break this to you but the reason they can't afford prenatal care is because so many of them are getting knocked up out of wedlock.

It takes 4 jobs to afford the price of living in America thanks to Bidenomics.

And so many kids are f*cking in grade school and high school thanks to Democrats and their sex-education programs.

Hate to break this to you but the reason they can't afford prenatal care is because so many of them are getting knocked up out of wedlock.

And so many kids are f*cking in grade school and high school thanks to Democrats and their sex-education programs.
Jehovah's Witnesses?

If those babies were never conceived in the first placevwed all be better off. No abortion no controversy.

Actually, that's not true at all.

The rate of teenage pregnancy has DECLINED thanks to sex-education programs.

1728341454395.png

I realize that since you're white you think black conservatives are great because black conservatives work to help you white racists. They get what they do from us because they do so.

Meanwhie the venom you guys spew to white liberals is worse. Your hypocrisy is fucking tred.
Oh shut up moron. You just hate blacks who can think for themselves.

And they can prevent most all conceptions. That would help.

Sure, why not.

And sometimes contraception doesn't work.

When I was in the Army, I knew a girl who was dating one of my fellow NCO's. Despite being college-educated, very religious, and from a traditional Asian family, she still got pregnant and got an abortion when the boyfriend didn't make good on his promise to marry her.

Life happens.

That's like calling me a child abuser because I don't like Pedophiles.

Total horse shit. Extremely juvenile.

I've never gotten anyone pregnant and I've never paid for an abortion.

My wife was unable to have children long before she met me.
Once again you demonstrate you don't get logic.

Forum List

Back