Video-"The stench of dead bodies is strong"...cars floating...houses floating.....where is FEMA?

1728233759297.png

You dumb whites are working yourselves into a lather about everything and anything you glance on YouTube or the internet. Again, you're the dumbest fucking people on the planet. :lmao:

She's successfully sued a few companies for fraud and bad business practices while you're boy has also successfully been sued for fraud and bad business practices. :lol:

Again, the dumbest fucking people on the planet. That's what happens when you're educated on memes. :lmao:
OP: I would love to drive you to Asheville and DUMP you off as you await help. How can you open your mouth when you have not been in the situation that my city and cities in NC have experienced? Are you in one of those affected cities?

OP: I would love to drive you to Asheville and DUMP you off as you await help. How can you open your mouth when you have not been in the situation that my city and cities in NC have experienced? Are you in one of those affected cities?
Have you been there? Apply your own standard to yourself you dumb Bingo. :lol:

Again, the dumbest fucking people on the planet. :lmao:

Have you been there? Apply your own standard to yourself you dumb Bingo. :lol:

Again, the dumbest fucking people on the planet. :lmao:
LISTEN IDIOT! I had no power for 7 days, Helene destroyed our power poles and they had to be put up by the power company. There is a giant tree on my house and the owner has cut some of it away but it still sits on my roof. I lost all my food in the freezer and refrigerator. You are this close to being put on ignore unless you apologize soon.

LISTEN IDIOT! I had no power for 7 days, Helene destroyed our power poles and they had to be put up by the power company. There is a giant tree on my house and the owner has cut some of it away but it still sits on my roof. I lost all my food in the freezer and refrigerator. You are this close to being put on ignore unless you apologize soon.
And that's Joe and Kamala's fault? I'm in South Florida about to get hit by Milton but you don't see me crying like a bitch over it. :dunno:

She's successfully sued a few companies for fraud and bad business practices while you're boy has also successfully been sued for fraud and bad business practices. :lol:

Again, the dumbest fucking people on the planet. That's what happens when you're educated on memes. :lmao:
Sued for fraud and bad business practices? post the links? Sued by whom. People he hired? Post it. LEt's look at it. Now. YOu claim that he inherited $$ from his dad...and he went bankrupt. HIS OWN MONEY.
DEmocrats on the other hand...this bunch in particular has never used THEIR OWN MONEY..THEY USE OURS..THEY STEAL OURS. They give our money away without asking us. They put it in their own pockets and in their allies pockets.
That's the difference.

I can see how dems would hate memes . YOU CAN"T DO IT...it takes someone with intellect and a sense of humor and irony. Leaves you out.

And that's Joe and Kamala's fault? I'm in South Florida about to get hit by Milton but you don't see me crying like a bitch over it. :dunno:
you haven't been hit yet you 'IDIOT' YOu don't know what is going on. in these states.
Something you won’t hear on the news about the Disaster.
Nuke power plants require power for their cooling Pools.
Last I heard they have backup Diesel Generators with a Week +/-of fuel.
Even the decommissioned plants have pools of spent fuel.
No Power, Nor Fuel, No Cooling = Meltdown.

Has anyone heard even a single mention of power to the 6 state area Nuke facilities ?
it’s been a week…
I am sure the authorities are aware, are they? . has nobody asked them ?

Forum List

Back