Introduction to the real Hillary Clinton (how Democrats work)

I was in Frankfurt a number of times and when I was there, never heard of that place. The unit I was company clerk for was a HQ@HQ unit meaning the commanding officer of the BN was assigned to this company though he had his own large building where he worked. The way the set up worked was the unit I was in was commanded by a Captain yet in this company was the COL who commanded the BN. I kind of expect since then many changes have been made. I think my DIV was deactivated years later.
I hated being a company grade Officer with actual responsibilities and liabilities in an HQ unit, where literally everybody actually works for somebody of higher, if not much higher rank and part of BN, BDE or Corps numbered staff positions.

I think the name of the street, I was referring to as K streets was something like Kaiserslaughter Strassen, literally one block of the main in downtown Frankfurt. I was on an assignment as a G3 shift supervisor, at the time.

I hated being a company grade Officer with actual responsibilities and liabilities in an HQ unit, where literally everybody actually works for somebody of higher, if not much higher rank and part of BN, BDE or Corps numbered staff positions.

I think the name of the street, I was referring to as K streets was something like Kaiserslaughter Strassen, literally one block of the main in downtown Frankfurt. I was on an assignment as a G3 shift supervisor, at the time.
How long were you in the Army? I saw some of the nonsense some officers endured in that HQ company. At times one of the officers would ask me to take orders to the XO of my unit because he knew the Lt would be furious. I recall when first at Frankfurt landing at Rhein Main Airport we were bussed to a property that looked like a large house to me. I looked moments ago at the map of Frankfurt and to be frank here, I can't locate where that house building was. I have flown into and out of Frankfurt maybe 8 times but drove there at least one time.

She was in the right place, at the right time, already a part of the ticket, when joe fell apart in public in front of the entire country, is my guess, as well as automatically having access to already raised campaign fund, due to already being part of the ticket.
So picking someone like Tulsi Gabbard, Democrat from Hawaii, who made the colored vagina look the twit that she was, wasnt good enough?

How long were you in the Army? I saw some of the nonsense some officers endured in that HQ company. At times one of the officers would ask me to take orders to the XO of my unit because he knew the Lt would be furious. I recall when first at Frankfurt landing at Rhein Main Airport we were bussed to a property that looked like a large house to me. I looked moments ago at the map of Frankfurt and to be frank here, I can't locate where that house building was. I have flown into and out of Frankfurt maybe 8 times but drove there at least one time.
Got my 20, Enlisted and Officer combined, active and Guard.

So picking someone like Tulsi Gabbard, Democrat from Hawaii, who made the colored vagina look the twit that she was, wasnt good enough?

How would you know, what color some woman's vagina was, except for your own?

How would you know, what color some woman's vagina was, except for your own?
Bwaaahhhhhaaaaaa. I have never said i was from India descent. I have never said i was black. The Camel Toe has said she has been both, and she claims to be female. Now unless she has a big dick, which you never had, the Toe, must, logically speaking, be a colored vagina.

Bwaaahhhhhaaaaaa. I have never said i was from India descent. I have never said i was black. The Camel Toe has said she has been both, and she claims to be female. Now unless she has a big dick, which you never had, the Toe, must, logically speaking, be a colored vagina.
You must be a real hit, in HR meetings.:auiqs.jpg:

Got my 20, Enlisted and Officer combined, active and Guard.
I was able to make plenty of money at the time in construction work and so the only officer who recommended I go to OCS and he said he would hire me as an officer happened to be a General. He flew into the airfield I was last at and got to talking to me. When he learned of my construction background he said he could use me. Some men will kind of slouch a bit talking to others and this General was like that. I did not know his rank but at the time figured he was an officer. But when he fully faced me I saw his stars. Not a great feeling since at the time I chatted with him like this right now.

My plan did not work out. It was that I got drafted. I talked to a Sgt at a recruiting office and learned from him pay scales. I learned going to OCS was not too damned long. I wanted the pay you get then as a 2nd Lt and 1st Lt if I made that. It was pretty impressive. As it turned out, at Fort Ord I showed up to sign up for OCS and this Major was willing to sign me up. Then he asked my week of training and said with regret, I came to see him too late.

Forum List

Back