Hillary Clinton warns Democrats that an October Surprise will upend election

Of course they did not. They offered an opinion. Opinions by definition can’t be lies
Sure, they can, if you present an opinion that you know is false, you are lying. I could say it is my opinion that the earth is flat, and the moon is made of cheese, but it would be a lie because I know better. Likewise, they would be lying if they said it was fake while knowing it wasn't.

The Longshoreman's strike, if it comes to pass, is the October Surprise.

If it lasts long enough for folks to feel the pain it will land right on the dem's shoulders as they had the power to prevent it.

Five billion a day is what it will cost the economy.

I give them a week before they enact some form of mediation requirement, or cooling off period, just enough to get them through the election.

Sure, they can, if you present an opinion that you know is false, you are lying. I could say it is my opinion that the earth is flat, and the moon is made of cheese, but it would be a lie because I know better. Likewise, they would be lying if they said it was fake while knowing it wasn't.

You are stating supposed facts in those cases.

So you can prove those Intel officials knew they were wrong? Hell you can’t even prove they were WRONG

So you can prove those Intel officials knew they were wrong? Hell you can’t even prove they were WRONG

If they got fooled, then their opinions are that much more worthless.

If they lied, then their credibility is in the shitter.

Either way they lose.

I'm saying that an opinion can be a lie if it is presented under the knowledge that it indeed is wrong, and you jump to this? It would seem that I have struck close to home on that one.

I'm saying that an opinion can be a lie if it is presented under the knowledge that it indeed is wrong, and you jump to this? It would seem that I have struck close to home on that one.
You called an opinion a lie. That’s only possible if they know they are lying.

Prove
A. It’s a lie
B. That they knew it was a lie

Nope. It was a huge Roody fail

How’s he doing by the way?

You called an opinion a lie. That’s only possible if they know they are lying.

Prove
A. It’s a lie
B. That they knew it was a lie

Nope. It was a huge Roody fail

How’s he doing by the way?
No, I said an opinion can be a lie if the person giving it knows it is false. Really, did you not read what I actually wrote, because that strawman is catching fire. I did not say they were lying.

Seriously, read what I wrote, not what you assumed I wrote.

October Surprise:
War between Iran and Israel, and the Harris / Biden administration utterly unable to act with any degree of efficacy

"US Vice President Kamala Harris has given a one-word message to Iran regarding its potential involvement in the Israel-Gaza conflict – “Don’t”. “One-word, pretty straightforward,” Ms Harris said in an interview with 60 Minutes."

Damn. THAT worked.

What will the October Surprise be? Will she have Kamala killed so she can step forward?

Hillary Clinton Warns October Surprise Will Upend Election (VIDEO)​

"Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton predicted an October surprise would upend the 2024 election during remarks for an episode of “Firing Line Show” with Margaret Hoover.

Margaret Hoover teed up Hillary Clinton by leaning into the idea that Hillary is just like Cassandra, the Greek mythological figure who could see the future and the prophesies but was never believed.

“Putting that Cassandra hat on for the moment, but we’re listening, what is something you see happening in the near future that we should be taking more seriously?” Margaret Hoover asked Hillary Clinton.

Clinton trashed President Trump and predicted an October surprise would befall Kamala Harris – and surprise, surprise – it involves the Russians and the pro-Trump media."

Hillary Clinton Warns October Surprise Will Upend Election (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

Don't think the surprise matters unless it is material. Like Trump being locked up and can't run. Just more jaw flapping won't do it. Both sides know what they got...scum. So, you vote for scum A and can abort your baby up till 9 months. Or you vote for scum B and get to keep your guns.

bugs.jpg

Of course they did not. They offered an opinion. Opinions by definition can’t be lies
All the more reason to cleanse all our 'intelligence' agencies. These people were supposed experts, leaving a legacy of failure only highlighted by their lies or incompetence in the laptop case.

Forum List

Back