VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

ding ding ding
Yup. Only a blue state would disenfranchise their own voters by going with the national popular vote, which they know will be blue.

But not to worry. Those states would go blue anyone. A swing state would never get away with it, and of course a red state would never do it.

So, no loss.

Not all states do it this way, as there are 10 - 12 states that have agreed to allocate their electoral votes to the candidate who wins the national popular vote, regardless of the outcome in their own state.

That's not happening this year.

That's not happening this year.
Sure they do, and here are the states that participate in this approach. I'm 99.8% certain that Maryland is already using this approach while others are moving towards it.

Politics

Map shows where effort to replace Electoral College stands

1728242148874.png

Yup. Only a blue state would disenfranchise their own voters by going with the national popular vote, which they know will be blue.

But not to worry. Those states would go blue anyone. A swing state would never get away with it, and of course a red state would never do it.

So, no loss.
Exactly correct, and this would essentially turn the United States into a democracy which is not a good thing, especially with so many low-information voters. I'm not as concerned with who wins the presidency, I'm more concerned with who wins the House and Senate.

Exactly correct, and this would essentially turn the United States into a democracy which is not a good thing, especially with so many low-information voters. I'm not as concerned with who wins the presidency, I'm more concerned with who wins the House and Senate.
Yes, my nightmare is the DEI idiot gets pulled over the finish line, and we lose the House and Senate. Then there would be no way to stop the Marxist takeover of America.

Sure they do, and here are the states that participate in this approach. I'm 99.8% certain that Maryland is already using this approach while others are moving towards it.

Politics

Map shows where effort to replace Electoral College stands

View attachment 1022873

You should have read your own link. It says they're not doing it this year. In next month's election, those states will be assigning the electors to their respective winning candidate. Except for Maine, which still assigns them proportionally.

Yes, my nightmare is the DEI idiot gets pulled over the finish line, and we lose the House and Senate. Then there would be no way to stop the Marxist takeover of America.

Better than the Nazi you want for president.

See how that works?

Better than the Nazi you want for president.

See how that works?
Do you even know what the word 'Nazi' means? It's this type of malicious vitriol that causes individuals to want to kill Trump and is commonly used by the current administration, the media, and Democrat supporters.

Forum List

Back