Hillary: "if they don’t moderate and monitor the content we lose total control"

I'm talking about people like you, who function in this way out in the wild of the www. Your only saving grace is ignorance and that you do it indirectly.

The problem is that people like you have a total lack of self-awareness when you do it indirectly

As I said. Don't flatter yourselves.

You're likely a fan of stop and frisk, too, I'd imagine, by reading your past content, dear Patriot. That darned Fouth Amendment...

Anyway. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon. I'm going outside. Can only tolerate your types in spurts...
Lordie I wish everybody here who said they can't stand me or are done with me would actually follow through on that. I would like that a lot.

But you're welcome to show any post of mine that even suggests that the First Amendment should be set aside and people's opinion and beliefs should be disallowed if the governing authority declares them 'disinformation' or 'misinformation.'

The only thing I rant about is how unhinged the right wing in this country has become.
The right wing is not the leader in most of the spewing of agendas. Progs are. I look at things as logically as I can unless I am spewing on the edge typing like many do on these forums. Does it even occur to you that most programs on TV are Prog oriented? And most of the talk dedicated to the right is constant derogatory smearing. Scripture says men's mind becomes clouded in common sense. And may I say we all can have our problems; we still need enough common sense to realize what is good and what is not in preserving a way of living. Social agendas are just part of the whole picture. Progressives are slow to get things done. They are not slow to print up fiat currency for their massive dystopian named legislation acts.

Hillary wants a dictatorship.

She is pure evil, and as corrupt as it gets. She's a globalist traitor.

It's sad that most of you all don't see that Trump is faking it when he pretends to be against her, he has openly stated that she is a "great" and "good" person, and has praised her and Mr. Slick on numerous occasions.

"Bill Clinton was a great president. Hillary Clinton is a great woman and a good woman."

"She's really a very terrific woman. I know her."

"I really like them both a lot."

(There's more interviews where he praised the clintons, but I'm not going to dig them all up.)

And if you guys think that is only in the past, think again.

If you don't watch any of the other videos, at least watch this one. This sums it up, before and after he got into office:

Last edited:
The thug in the Maoist pantsuit is at it again. Leftists think they own the youth vote and the thought of losing it due to alternative news sources fills them with totalitarian rage.
That's the new version of Operation Mockingbird, straight from the Big Tech, Clinton News Network(CNN), and the Blue party! enjoy! lol. :)

Edit: That Clinton is addicted to the Lewinsky blowjob? No control? Moral decline? Amen!

Forum List

Back