House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

The government has bailed out failed auto makers., banks, mortgage companies, failed countries, and the Pentagon when they mismanage their funds or just plain fug up. The FEMA and DHS will be no different. That's why there are no priorities anymore, Uncle Sugar will back your corruption and incompetence, he loves everybody.

Is there any reason to believe giving more funding to FEMA would actually help?

All they will do is direct to more illegal alien trafficking, or some lame DEI agenda item.
Has your home ever taken on 8 feet of water? The home of my parents, where I was raised got that from hurricane Ivan in 2004 and this home was not in a flood zone. We were grateful for FEMA but a few illegals would have been welcome when we were putting the neighborhood back together. :D
Reagan was full of shit when he trashed the government of the United States for helping people. He was full of shit on most other things as well.

"Although Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) plans to visit the western part of North Carolina this week in the "deadly and devastating" aftermath of Hurricane Helene, Politico reports the GOP lawmaker has confirmed that Congress doesn't plan to provide any disaster aid before November"

Well there you have it. The GOP says FU to the hurricane victims.

Why do those who lost everything need more FEMA funding? Which Storm *Joe said they’re happy and have everything they need

Having a hard time staying on topic ^^^
Highlighting where the aid $$$ are going INSTEAD of Helene survivors is very much on topic, moron. The aid has been approved through the house. The Biden/Harris admin is not distributing it. Now quit trying to avoid the facts with your "off topic" accusations and stay ON TOPIC.

Has your home ever taken on 8 feet of water? The home of my parents, where I was raised got that from hurricane Ivan in 2004 and this home was not in a flood zone. We were grateful for FEMA but a few illegals would have been welcome when we were putting the neighborhood back together. :D
Reagan was full of shit when he trashed the government of the United States for helping people. He was full of shit on most other things as well.
Nothing wrong with the government providing actual help to its own citizens. The point is, this government has demonstrated they put Americans last, and foreign wars first.

Highlighting where the aid $$$ are going INSTEAD of Helene survivors is very much on topic, moron. The aid has been approved through the house. The Biden/Harris admin is not distributing it. Now quit trying to avoid the facts with your "off topic" accusations and stay ON TOPIC.
No. It's a different deal. You can't spin it. Sucker.

Is there any reason to believe giving more funding to FEMA would actually help?

All they will do is direct to more illegal alien trafficking, or some lame DEI agenda item.
I am surprised at Johnson, but know he would not want to be a part of anything that would help the democrats, this close to election day, and this time, they aren't from his district.

Still, I remember, when Trump, took line/paragraph number funds, in congressionally passed budget he had signed and bragged about weeks before. Taking money from military post rebuilding and post infrasture, including a school. Sure, it was rejected by a Federal Judge and an appeals court, before being deemed legal by the Supreme court, and that was for money taken from a line paragraph designation by congress, pretty much setting a precedent, the power of the purse do not necessarily lie in Congress. And this was years before the Supremes said, anything a president does officially is legal. So, Joe can do what he likes, as Trump intended and intends.

I actually doubt money is the issue, more about pointing mismanagement (real, partisan imagined or both). It is not like the US Government has much of a history on immediate payoff in less than 30 days on new invoices, not FEMA or any other procurement.

Their slow pay, keeps some smaller contractor supplies out of the game, if they do not have deep enough pockets stay above water, until they are paid.

Republicans have contempt for sound, responsible governance.
hey jones i have asked you just about every time you say this ...explain California and why the quality of life has gone down so much under your parties leadership?...will you finally answer or will your spokes person of the week speak up?.....

Johnson, this morning said the hurricane victims will be taken care of.
Yeah $750 should do it.

We need our money given to Ukraine and Israel to enrich uniparty donors in the war machine, who kick back big donations to the uniparty.

A racket the Mafia can only dream of.

I am surprised at Johnson, but know he would not want to be a part of anything that would help the democrats, this close to election day, and this time, they aren't from his district.

Still, I remember, when Trump, took line/paragraph number funds, in congressionally passed budget he had signed and bragged about weeks before. Taking money from military post rebuilding and post infrasture, including a school. Sure, it was rejected by a Federal Judge and an appeals court, before being deemed legal by the Supreme court, and that was for money taken from a line paragraph designation by congress, pretty much setting a precedent, the power of the purse do not necessarily lie in Congress. And this was years before the Supremes said, anything a president does officially is legal. So, Joe can do what he likes, as Trump intended and intends.

I actually doubt money is the issue, more about pointing mismanagement (real, partisan imagined or both). It is not like the US Government has much of a history on immediate payoff in less than 30 days on new invoices, not FEMA or any other procurement.

Their slow pay, keeps some smaller contractor supplies out of the game, if they do not have deep enough pockets stay above water, until they are paid.
Shove it up your ass....$157 million, and there was no fucking vote on it.

6ff854aa7f4ee0eb867b8f2bd93929d5_768x0.jpg

Forum List

Back