Dolly Parton dedicated an entire ACM Awards to Ukraine, Classy people support the Free World, the trash/ cowards support /like Moscow imperialism

i see, you dont lie at least

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday said he would encourage Moscow empire to do “whatever the hell they want to any NATO member country...so my question to you , If Trump gets elected, will he give Alaska "back" to his "genius" Putin?

Talk about conspiracy theories ..

The security arrangements outlined in the Budapest Memorandum had already lost their effectiveness, and credibility had been severely undermined because of the 2014 annexation of Crimea, the lack of military intervention in response to this breach from Russia (who also agreed to the Budapest Memorandum), the ongoing conflicts between Ukraine and Russia since 2014, and the shift in political dynamics as both the United States and Great Britain had administration changes and different approaches on foreign policy.

What the hell?

Russia broke it's agreement with Ukraine, so other co-signers are not bound by their promises? Thats is blatantly false.

Response to Crimea invasion was UKRANIAN CHOICE and they agreed to let the international process play out and let the west saction Russia instead of entering into direct war with much stronger millitary. None of that means America or Britain were somehow off the hook from the security assitance promises to Ukraine.

Written and signed agreements DO NOT CEASE when administrations change, so again pure nonsense.

Ukraine lived up to their end of the bargain - they gave up all their nukes, which ultimately allowed Putin to invade and absolutely THE LEAST we, Americans who urged them to do it, can do is keep our word and materially support their rightious war of defense.

Last edited:
What the hell?

Russia broke it's agreement with Ukraine, so other co-signers are not bound by their promises? Thats is blatantly false.
I never said they weren't bound by it .. but history demonstrates that its effectiveness has been comprised, as outlined above.
Response to CCrimea invasion was UKRANIAN CHOICE and they agreed to let the international process play out and let west saction Russia instead of entering into direct war with much stronger Russia. None of that means America or Britain were somehow off the hook from the security assitance promises to Ukraine.

Written and signed agreements DO NOT CEASE when administrations change, so again pure nonsense.

Ukraine lived up to their end of the bargain - thgey gave up all their nukes, which ultimately allowed Putin to invade and absolutely THE LEAST we, Americans who urged them to do it, can do is materially support their rightious war of defense.

What you are putting up are just ignorant excuses to sustain a conclusion you've arrived at for ignorant reasons.
What I'm "putting up" is what history unfolded and the response the United States and Great Britain had agreed to do, which they didn't.

I never said they weren't bound by it .. but history demonstrates that its effectiveness has been comprised, as outlined above.

What I'm "putting up" is what history unfolded and the response the United States and Great Britain had agreed to do, which they didn't.

"History unfolded" is Ukraine lived up to their end of the deal and US and Britain are supporting Ukraine as they have promissed., along with 50 other countries that don't own anything to Ukraine, but know right from wrong, defenders from lawless invaders. Too bad you don't.

Such a great 🇺🇲, with a GIANT heart !!! Thanks Dolly .....
With more people like her the world would be a better place for all.......
my N1 SONG EVER, THE Lyrics written by Dolly Parton !

She can donate any amount of her money she wants, not ours

"History unfolded" is Ukraine lived up to their end of the deal and US and Britain are supporting Ukraine as they have promissed., along with 51 other countries that don't own anything to Ukraine, but know right from wrong. Too bad you don't.
Not after the annexation of Crimea in 2014. In fact, what did they do? They condemned Russia's actions, labeled it as being illegal, imposed sanctions, provided non-lethal military assistance such as body armor, medical supplies and training, reinforced NATO presence in Eastern Europe as a deterrent and forward presence as opposed to direct intervention and/or more substantial military support and built a coalition with Western Allies to respond diplomatically and economically.

The results allowed Russia to take aggressive actions including the buildup of troops on Ukraine's border and the subsequent full-scale invasion in 2022, and Biden's response leading up to the invasion was considered weak.

Yes after annexation of Crimea, I'm not even reading the rest of your silly garbage.

Ukraine asks for material support we promissed for their defense and we provide it. End of story.
LOL .. I wouldn't expect you to read the history of events that unfolded and were not aligned with the agreement. The material support were non-lethal items I listed that you didn't want to read. So .. how'd that go? Who occupies Crimea today?

She can donate any amount of her money she wants, not ours
GMSnoIjX0AESXME.jpg

Who occupies Crimea today?
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 was adopted on 27 March 2014 by the sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly in response to the Moscow imperialistic annexation of Crimea and entitled "territorial integrity of Ukraine". ... United Nations member states, affirmed the General Assembly's commitment to the territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders and underscored the invalidity of the 2014 Crimean referendum.

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 was adopted on 27 March 2014 by the sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly in response to the Moscow imperialistic annexation of Crimea and entitled "territorial integrity of Ukraine". ... United Nations member states, affirmed the General Assembly's commitment to the territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders and underscored the invalidity of the 2014 Crimean referendum.
We know that .. but who occupies it today?

Forum List

Back