Is the word LIE overused in politics now?

LIke claiming the 2020 election was stolen. Or that terminating the constitution is how the situation should be handled. Or that Harris spent 'all the FEMA money was spent on housing for illegal immigrants.

There's a reason your ilk are so enraged by fact-checking. And its not because you're honest folk.
And you think the fact checkers don't lie? LMAO. You're naive. BTW. Walz didn't retire as a command sgtmaj and he was NEVER IN COMBAT. Also, Biden did not have authorization to store confidential docs in his garage as a VP.

"I retired a command sgtmaj" is a bald faced lie.
"Guns that I carried in combat" is another by a man who never saw combat in his entire useless life.
Both are stolen valor as well.
There's no LIE Democrats won't tell that's the problem. When virtually everything they say is a lie stop calling Dems liars and call them the enemy.

And you think the fact checkers don't lie? LMAO. You're naive. BTW. Walz didn't retire as a command sgtmaj and he was NEVER IN COMBAT. Also, Biden did not have authorization to store confidential docs in his garage as a VP.

Y'all are livid when you're fact checked. MAGA is a political philosophy based on just making shit up as fast as you can. The anger your ilk emote at those who call you on your bullshit is astonishing.

Y'all know you're just making shit up. We know you're making shit up. Why the outrage?

Simple: Because you're not making an accusation. You're making a confession. You accused the democrats of planning on stealing the election. And then y'all tried to overturn a lawful election through threats, fraud, and numerous crimes.

Y'all accused Harris of using AI to make fake crowds. Then within weeks were promoting fake AI photos of Taylor Swift endorsing Trump. Something that never happened.

Y'all accused the democrats of wanting to 'destroy the constitution'. With Trump himself calling for the termination of the constitution.

Whenever I hear another lie from MAGA, I take it as a game plan.

Y'all are livid when you're fact checked. MAGA is a political philosophy based on just making shit up as fast as you can. The anger your ilk emote at those who call you on your bullshit is astonishing.

Y'all know you're just making shit up. We know you're making shit up. Why the outrage?

Simple: Because you're not making an accusation. You're making a confession. You accused the democrats of planning on stealing the election. And then y'all tried to overturn a lawful election through threats, fraud, and numerous crimes.

Y'all accused Harris of using AI to make fake crowds. Then within weeks were promoting fake AI photos of Taylor Swift endorsing Trump. Something that never happened.

Y'all accused the democrats of wanting to 'destroy the constitution'. With Trump himself calling for the termination of the constitution.

Whenever I hear another lie from MAGA, I take it as a game plan.
Let me know when you voted for Harris to be the democrat nominee after the coup.

When did you vote for Harris. What election, primary or otherwise did Harris win for POTUS? You're twisting in the wind. IOW LYING.
Again, what coup? You're responding to my question with a question because you know you're just spewing more mindless MAGA bullshit.

Biden dropped out and endorsed Harris. Candidates drop out and endorse other candidates every primary, democrat or republican.

So much for the imaginary 'coup' y'all made up. There's nothing to MAGA but lies.

Again, what coup? You're responding to my question with a question because you know you're just spewing more mindless MAGA bullshit.

Biden dropped out and endorsed Harris. Candidates drop out and endorse other candidates every primary, democrat or republican.

So much for the imaginary 'coup' y'all made up. There's nothing to MAGA but lies.
I made the statement in post #31. It was a statement--not a question. Quit deflecting. I've stated facts re: the lies this admin has made and you have done nothing but deflect. Deny that Walz told the lies I referenced. Deny that Harris HAS NEVER WON A PRIMARY OR ANY OTHER ELECTION FOR THE OFFICE OF POTUS. LMAO, you can't do it. LOL, democrat hypocrites projecting.

I made the statement in post #31. It was a statement--not a question. Quit deflecting. I've stated facts re: the lies this admin has made and you have done nothing but deflect. Deny that Walz told the lies I referenced. Deny that Harris HAS NEVER WON A PRIMARY OR ANY OTHER ELECTION FOR THE OFFICE OF POTUS. LMAO, you can't do it. LOL, democrat hypocrites projecting.

WHAT COUP? What about this question sends you fleeing like a cockroach when the light has been turned on? You claimed that there was a coup. Yet when pressed to show me what coup you're talking about....
You can't say....because its just mindless MAGA lies you were told to ape.

Again, candidates drop out of elections in every primary and endorse other candidates. None is that is a coup. You have no idea what a coup is.

You are literally demonstrating how lies are the beating heart of the MAGA movement....by just making shit up.

Fact versus opinion is another.

Examples.

"Mother Teresa was a good person."

"Britney Spears is a horrible singer."

"Ice cream is a great dessert."

Although these three statements might be compelling, none are facts.

There are very few actual facts in the world.

WHAT COUP?
Did you vote for Harris? That's a coup, moron. It wasn't violent, but a coup just the same. They overruled the will of the voting public by forcing Biden out after his disastrous debate performance. I was giving you credit for being naive, but I take it back, you're just stooooooopid.
candidates drop out of elections in every primary and endorse other candidates.
Please name an incumbent POTUS that has EVER dropped out of an election. I'll wait.
You are literally demonstrating how lies
I am highlighting YOUR lies. You are a typical democrat who projects your BS when you are exposed. Run along cockroach, the gaslighting isn't going to work this time.

Forum List

Back