Is the word LIE overused in politics now?

Uh-huh. And why would I ignore Joe Biden on his motivation for leaving the race being his desire to focus on the remaining months of his presidency.....and instead believe some random Boston Podcaster named Charles Moscowitz who insists he knows better?

Give me a source better than Joe Biden on why Joe Biden left the race?
Joe Biden stated numerous times he would not leave the race.
BTW, you're on a sinking ship. Your own are endorsing Trump.
Former Democratic Rep. Peter Deutsch of Florida publicly endorsed former President Donald Trump on Monday, citing dissatisfaction with President Joe Biden’s approach to global conflicts.
“I feel very comfortable today publicly announcing that I’m endorsing Donald Trump to be reelected as president,” Deutsch said, The Hill reported. “Driving force for me to make this decision is what I believe is the most important factor in being president, which is really world peace.”

There was a coup. You were disenfranchised by your "betters" LOL, STFUView attachment 1023435

Yawning...nope. That's just the pseudo-legal bullshit you've been told to ape. Trump says 'coup', so you say 'coup'. Even though you have no idea what a coup is.

Back in reality, the nomination goes to whomever has the most delegates. And the most delegates voted for Harris.

There's a reason why the GOP abandoned their every legal challenge to the nomination: Trump's claims are meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.

And yet these dips mindlessly ape the lie that Haitian immigrants in Springfield Ohio are eating cats and dogs.

Even when bomb threats are being called in. Even when schools are being evacuated. Even when death threats pour in.

The lie is the core of MAGA. And they'll cling to it no matter who it hurts.
Even when Vance ADMITS it

Former Democratic Rep. Peter Deutsch of Florida publicly endorsed former President Donald Trump on Monday, citing dissatisfaction with President Joe Biden’s approach to global conflicts.
“I feel very comfortable today publicly announcing that I’m endorsing Donald Trump to be reelected as president,” Deutsch said, The Hill reported. “Driving force for me to make this decision is what I believe is the most important factor in being president, which is really world peace.”

And then Joe changed his mind. Says who? Says Joe.

But some rando pod caster in Boston knows better than Joe Biden on his own motivations for leaving the race?

Or even better......YOU pretend to know better than Joe Biden on why he left the race?

Oh, sweetie. You don't know shit. You just ape what Trump tells you to say. You don't even know why.

Who are 'they'?

Trump lied his ass off and said that Haitian immigrants in Springfield Ohio were eating cats and dogs.

And MAGA mindlessly aped that bullshit, just like you mindlessly aped your pseudo-legal gibberish about 'coups'.

All MAGA is good for....is repeating whatever bullshit Trump makes up.
You lied your ass off and said it was Springfield, Illinois. Admit it Skyliar. LMAO

One “former Democrat”…

Would you like a list of current and former Republicans that endorsed Harris?

You're disingenuous. As if I believe one fucking thing you say. :auiqs.jpg: What do you possibly care that Brandon dropped out? How does this affect you? Why do you continuously call it a coup. Because you and your goofy magaturds think it's cool? :rolleyes:
Because every person that voted for Biden was disenfranchised---and you support it. How's that lemming in front of you smell?

And you said it was in Springfield, Illinois in this very thread. Deflect that lie.
Trump said Springfield Ohio was where the Haitian immigrants were eating dogs and cats. Not just once, but over and over.

A bald faced lie.
But as MAGA does, your ilk aped it anyway. Your ilk don't think. You don't research. And you don't bother to understand anything you're talking about.

You mindlessly repeat. Just like you did for your meaningless 'coup' gibberish.

Trump said Springfield Ohio was where the Haitian immigrants were eating dogs and cats. Not just once, but over and over.

A bald faced lie. But as MAGA does, your ilk aped it anyway. Your ilk don't think. You don't research. And you don't bother to understand anything you're talking about.

You mindlessly repeat. Just like you did for your meaningless 'coup' gibberish.
You said SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS. LIAR.

One “former Democrat”…

Would you like a list of current and former Republicans that endorsed Harris?

Trump's own VP wouldn't endorse him. 3 of his 4 chiefs of staff won't endorse him.

Life long republicans all. Men who worked with Trump, who knew him, who watched him in the oval office with their own eyes.

And then insisted he should never hold that office again.

That's unprecedented.

And then Joe's mind was changed for him. Gaslighting doesn't work, moron.

Says who? Joe insists that he decided to focus on his remaining time in office.

Smiling....but you know different, huh? Some rando on the internet knows better than Joe Biden why Joe Biden dropped out?

Oh, sweetie. You're a regurgitator. You're not a thinker. And you're certainly not in possession of any special insight into why Joe dropped out. You just ape what Trump tells you to think.

Trump's own VP wouldn't endorse him. 3 of his 4 chiefs of staff won't endorse him.

Life long republicans all. Men who worked with Trump, who knew him, who watched him in the oval office with their own eyes.

And then insisted he should never hold that office again.

That's unprecedented.
Twenty-nine days until the end of an error. LMAO

Oh noooooo. That’s huge. A mistake?

Hang em

Laughing......the bomb threats in Springfield Ohio, the school evacuations, the death threats, the lies about Haitian immigrants eating dogs and cats don't concern him in the slightest.

But Illinois rather than Ohio? Laughing....the desperation is falling off him in sheets.

Trump lied his ass off about Haitian immigrants eating cats and dogs. And MAGA mindlessly aped what they were told to think on the matter.....because MAGA is all about making shit up.

I see it in so many places. Someone disagrees with you, and they call it a lie.

I wonder if people are even aware of the definition and just don't care.

A statement someone makes might not be a lie. It could just be an opinion, an interpretation, or a mistake.
Yep..... This board is full of people who use that word incorrectly. As far as they are concerned your different opinion amounts to a lie.
This is mental illness.

What's worse is now that will be called disinformation.

They are trying to pass legislation as we speak that punishes disinformation with jail time

Can you see the pattern?

Forum List

Back