Is the word LIE overused in politics now?

Fact checkers show their information sources unlike what you did in that link...

That is the difference, the MAGA lots scream lies and cry that fact checkers are unfair but they don't see that they are basically messengers of the truth.

Time and time again we have asked MAGA on this forum to show sources and evidence and we are met many times with just insults..
As a matter of fact, you are not a 'commie' if you ask for proof.

Personally, I think some people spend too much time on sites that just reinforce the narratives in their heads and find in capable of facing the possibility that they have been sold a false narrative.

Just as an example from your link:
  • 1A. Kamala spoke for two minutes narrating what she was going to do, but failed to answer a direct question.
That is not a lie, that is something politicians do... Trump was the one that let her away with it... She would just bait him and he couldn't keep his mouth shut because he lack discipline... That lack of discipline is one of the reasons he should not be President and he showed it.
I stopped reading after your first sentence. If you believe fact checkers give facts, then you should probably vote for Kamala, the loser.

I stopped reading after your first sentence. If you believe fact checkers give facts, then you should probably vote for Kamala, the loser.

Laughing.....so where is the evidence that the August 10th rally pictures were faked by AI? The fact checkers found a 4 minute video of the event that show the crowds in question, numerous news outlets at the event confirming the crowd sizes, and over 1100 photos on Getty Images.

While your ilk had pathetic excuses to ignore it all and cling to whatever nonsense Trump made up.

Our sources are not equal.

Forum List

Back