🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Is the word LIE overused in politics now?

I guess people should preface hundreds of sentences a day with the words "In my opinion...."
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

Also, this usage of "I would say" by the hired media of both fake sides requires a conditional phrase such as "if asked." So anyone who thinks about what he is preaching would omit "would," because he is saying, unconditionally.

Here's how shit works.

When the left makes an accusation, you should take it seriously, because it's nearly always, if not always a confession or ambition.

Take "Trump lies", what a bunch of snowflakes. Even their fact check operations lie. Democrats lying is standard operation today, let me know when one speaks the truth, I'll be waiting. Take the following for video for instance, the Democracks straight-up point blank lie about RFK, all the fucking time. Who's buying it? Retards. Scumbag entertainment for retards. the Democracks are cracked, they're twisted. Fuck, even Biden sells his own family out, just for appearances.

Trump's going to steal our democracy is a good one. Another confession or ambition. They installed a radical leftist free of one, under trickery, it's always been the plan. They didn't and won't install her now, because she's a fraud. The left are begging for censorship. They have their war machine. They desire the inmates run the prison; the more poisoned we are, and retarded, the more wealth and power they have. They have literally sold out the country for $, evidenced by their open border policy, US real estate is available to foreigners, and regulating US skills to closure in favor of Chinese crap.

I see it in so many places. Someone disagrees with you, and they call it a lie.

I wonder if people are even aware of the definition and just don't care.

A statement someone makes might not be a lie. It could just be an opinion, an interpretation, or a mistake.

When you post lie, it is called a lie. When you post a lie of the Orange Shit Gibbon, it is called a lie.

A terrible point. I don't believe the DNC cares about RNC voters. You bring this up to make yourself feel better. :rolleyes: Magaturds call this 'virtue signalling'.
Comprehension! I said the DNC doesn't care about THEIR voters. I didn't say a word about republican voters. That is a foregone conclusion. IDGAF what the DNC does--they'll do whatever they can get away with. I am just trying to inform democrat voters that they don't have a voice because the DNC removed it.

Comprehension! I said the DNC doesn't care about THEIR voters. I didn't say a word about republican voters. That is a foregone conclusion. IDGAF what the DNC does--they'll do whatever they can get away with. I am just trying to inform democrat voters that they don't have a voice because the DNC removed it.
'Virtue signalling'

Forum List

Back