Vance will not make the mistake that Pence did

I don't think Trump lost the election either. The margins in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin were razor thin.
A delay in certification would have allowed an AUDIT not a recount of fraudulent votes and the nation could have avoided the past four years of decline.

So ignore the recounts and audits that did occur to satisfy your feelz?

And that SHOULD have been Vance's answer, not the weenie and evasive-sounding: "I prefer to focus on the future."

All Vance should have said to the election question is: "I guess we will never know for sure now. Trump was way ahead all night through till 6AM when with no one around, a massive ballot dump came along full of nearly all Biden votes--- a statistical impossibility. JUST enough ballots to narrowly get Biden over the edge by a thin margin in just the swing states they needed! All that was needed was a true and accurate audit to clear the matter up, instead, the courts not wanting to get involved and the democrats fought tooth and nail to ram the certification through rather than be sure they got it right, thus causing the protest of J6. Had we done that, it might have avoided both the riot of J6 and all of the terrible events that have befallen America since Harris and Biden were put into office!"

This had to be just about the most OBVIOUS and important topic expected to be brought up at the debate,
yet all Vance came up with was: "I prefer to focus on the future." :sad:

MISSED opportunities.

:cuckoo:

There is no constitutional authority for the President of the Senate to throw out any states certified results. The only statutory prescription Congress had was to raise a specific objection of both a House Representative and a Senator in a signed objection. Then the matter goes to a simple majority vote in each chamber. Both chambers must agree on the objection to have any legal, but untested in the courts, recourse. Got that? The VP has no Constitutional authority or statutory authority to arbitrarily throw out any states vote. It is by design of the founders that the various states have near absolute authority to count and certify their election results.

The constitution means nothing to the MAGA freaks. They would "terminate" the "Constitution" if it would put Trump in the White House.

"Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

How do you respond when the other side chants "January 6th" four years after the fact? You turn the tables and then promise you are looking forward, not backward.
So, I assume you fully understand this is all bullshit. You denounce the act, then move forward. That's what a normal person does.

Forum List

Back