Holy crap. Watch this video

That was almost as funny as your avatar.

You don’t have to tell us you suck dick because we can all definitely tell. Disgusting dude.
I'd put all my money on Braalian if you two ever got in the octagon.

Public officials urge halt to the spread of rampant disinformation around Hurricane Helene​

GOP politicians and conservatives online have amplified a slew of false rumors claiming the government is purposely hindering aid operations.

Republican and Democratic politicians and officials have in recent days resorted to pleading with people to stop spreading false information related to Hurricane Helene, with many saying that rumors and conspiracy theories are hampering recovery efforts.

A torrent of false claims has muddied details around the recovery efforts following the storm, which left hundreds dead and entire communities destroyed. Much of the bad information has focused on the Federal Emergency Management Agency and its response.

“Will you all help STOP this conspiracy theory junk that is floating all over Facebook and the internet about the floods in WNC,” Kevin Corbin, a Republican North Carolina state senator, wrote Thursday on Facebook, pointing to false claims of FEMA stealing money from donations, the government controlling the weather from Antarctica or forcing people out of the region in order to mine its lithium, and a slew of other rumors.

“Thanks for listening but I’ve been working on this 12 hours a day since it started and I’m growing a bit weary of intentional distractions from the main job …. which is to help our citizens in need,” he added.

He's being politcally correct. What he neeeds to say was "would you right wing nutjobs SHUT THE FUCK UP with yur loony consipIracy bullshit?

I regret to inform the previous posters here that all positions in my pout-stalker coterie are currently filled.

I do recognize that they have just submitted impressive resumes.

I'll keep their applications on file, and review them again when Darwin frees up a spot, as he so often does.

Meanwhile, the Trump cultists here are all still parroting nutty conspiracy theories. None of them two shits about the people. They just want reasons to hate. Yes, it is that obvious.
Why would I believe your sorry ass over the reports from the actual area???

Hmmmm...???

If she is hysterical its because she may have seen the dead. That is UNDERSTANDANDABLE.

But here you are trashing her for your jollies.

I stepped into someone like you many times. Smells.

Oh btw. Who THE FUCK ALLOWED BORDER PATROL MONEY TO HOUSE ILLEGALS, administered by FEMA???

Your party is a fucking joke.

~~~~~~~
Looked like an unmarked Black Hawk Helo to me...
I don't know. The nose looks too blunt and the windows are "portholes" on this one. However, I've been and out of a few Hueys and lots Chinoooks in Vietnam but I've never seen a Blackhawk so I don't know shit about them.

That's real shit. Idc who you are.
What's the deal?

I feel sorry for this woman. She's obviously emotional, but who wouldn't be.

But she's just one person, a total stranger. We don't know where she's from, how many people around her are suffering and how badly, how hard they were hit compared to others, and how remote they are. And, we don't know if she has a history of exaggeration, or is mentally impaired, drunk, or sporting a 105 fever, or just a really talented actor. We don't know.

She has no perspective but her own, from the ground level. She apparently has communication with others, and knows only her own neighborhood, not what's happening in the town, township, county, or state. We also don't know what happened before or after, or exactly when this was filmed.

She's not part of any group, no editor or colleague saw this and compared it to her neighbors, or whether it is typical of what they say, or more extreme or not extreme enough. How much of what she said is first-hand? Is she sure those were dead people she smelled, and not livestock, or from the waste treatment plant getting flooded out?

And she's begging people to swarm in. While there's footage of helicopter downwash wiping out aid stations, she's begging for people to bring in more helicopters. Without knowing who is out there, doing what for whom, she wants every ATVer and dirt biker to show up, uncoordinated, and clog the paths. That's unbelievably irresponsible.

She's distraught, so I get why she's not thinking it through. We, though, aren't distraught. There's a system. Let it work.

Allow me to motivate my question/insinuation. I served 3 years in the Army, one of those years was in Vietnam. I've been shuttled back and forth in many Chinook helicopters and a few Hueys but obviously I'm no expert. My comment is born out of naïve (maybe) experience and trust. I am certain that someone in a military or police helicopter crew would have made sure the helicopter “pull up” as soon as it was realized the blades were causing havoc to the humanitarian work on the ground. The media however ….. ? “Get in closer for a good camera angle!”

Forum List

Back