All the "boots on the ground" say FEMA is either not there or impeding others from helping.

Do Trump haters disagree with this? On what basis? That you don't have TV or internet? You don't know what FEMA is supposed to do? I'd really like to hear the rationale. Thanks
there is a lot of ground to cover, don'[t you think?: and roads are still mbocked etc.

are you sure you know what fema does in these disasters? they are NOT first responders.

NO ONE is "impeding aid" , most of which is provided by the red cross and religious groups, who shoukld be working WOTH local authorities.

there is a lot of ground to cover, don'[t you think?: and roads are still mbocked etc.

are you sure you know what fema does in these disasters? they are NOT first responders.

NO ONE is "impeding aid" , most of which is provided by the red cross and religious groups, who shoukld be working WOTH local authorities.
You realize logic and facts aren’t welcome on USMB, don’t you?

We prefer hysterical randos ranting on Tik Tok, thank you very much

Wal Mart has sent millions in aid and it is being distributed.

You realize logic and facts aren’t welcome on USMB, don’t you?

We prefer hysterical randos ranting on Tik Tok, thank you very much
i was sitting in the dark heat of post katrina new orleans when i realized "sitting" wasn't getting my street cleaned. so i cleaned it.

these guys who hate government sure want it to do a lot for them.

Do Trump haters disagree with this? On what basis? That you don't have TV or internet? You don't know what FEMA is supposed to do? I'd really like to hear the rationale. Thanks
the dem/libs don't want those people voting. Withholding federal funding and help is just a tactic to keep them from voting.

the dem/libs don't want those people voting. Withholding federal funding and help is just a tactic to keep them from voting.
Well, considering Asheville is the bluest part of NC, the democrats would be shooting themselves in the foot, wouldn’t they?

Strange that hardly anybody sees that this was /is pre planned .

Anybody not sure what Weather Manipulation is , or , has no real idea what the label Deep State refers to , should acquaint themselves with at least Wiki definitions .
Wiki is not there to tell you the truth but it will at least give you lazy ones a start .

Ashville is a small part of the hurricane damaged states. you missed the point or are just lying as do most libs.
Nah, the one lying is the one saying that the government is withholding disaster relief in order to prevent people from voting.

Apart from everything else crazy about that statement, do you really think the people in that part of the state will still be in disarray to the point of not being able to vote a month from now?

Forum List

Back