Zone1 Worry about God's judgement of you

Worry about God's judgement of you and not God's judgement of others. We all have work to do on ourselves.
Too many focus on others so they don't have to focus on themselves.
View attachment 984712
I am Constitutionally allowed to make up my own mind, as are you. I can't judge you, I can tell you what the Bible says, and try to make a compelling argument based on that why you should stop doing whatever it is that is sin. I cannot force anything on anyone, and refuse to silenced based on scripture you simply do not understand, and use to fit your narrative.

the fact is sour sue believes she has a right to tell other people how to live their lives ...

using their book of forgeries and fallacies as though that were something of value than its true use to persecute and victimize the innocent written just for that purpose.

the purpose for all three desert religions.
Wrong, but she has the right to espouse her beliefs just like you can, don't like it do what I do with all of the SJW B.S spewed by the left, move along.

I think that's what the OP is trying to say.

I don't think we should judge the person. We can challenge the act without judging the person.

I think that is what the OP is missing or forgetting.
Should said person continue in such actions without repentance, we can make assumptions.

I mostly ignore you and for good reason. I'm not telling anyone how to "live their lives". I'm saying that God says these things are not good.
Yep but the tolerant left believes you must be tolerant of their views, but not vice versa, which is why it's a joke of a word when used by them.

This means we are to accept that gay marriage and abortion are good. Right?

I say neither are good. I judge that they are not good, the same way you have spent God only knows how many posts here saying Trump is not good.

It's because they are asking for acceptance, or even celebration, instead of tolerance.

It does not mean you have to say it is good, but you don't need to say it is bad. Let God decided.
You can give your opinion but your opinion does not count. God's judgement does.

So what is the purpose of in school Pride celebrations?

They are saying it is "good", they are making a moral judgement, what's different in this than advocating for a religion, which is just another set of moral judgements?

Stop trying to silence people who disagree with you, it's pathetic.'

Thank you for your opinion

It's reality. Can you find anyone saying to not treat an ectopic pregnancy?

And if you can find them, how many are there?

I would think 99.9% of pro-lifers would be OK with it, even the "abortion banned from conception" people.

It's not a viable pregnancy, and never will become one.

From your other poll:

1728402561658.jpeg

Forum List

Back