Video from Harris admin Press Secretary from 2022 proves Harris admin is lying about no FEMA money going to illegals

You said Congress never gave that money they gave. You don't possess the character to just admit you're ignorant and fucked up, do ya, con?
I wrote that congress never anticipated the millions of imported illegals tthat were a result of Biden-Harris.

You're just too stupid to pay attention.

Biden has a lot of authority to forgive student loans. There’s been a lot of legislation passed to make it happen, especially with the public service loan forgiveness program.

Biden has no authority to “redirect” money. That’s illegal.

Are you just trolling? This is really very silly.
The USSC has already ruled that Ole' Stumblebum's " transfer of student loan debt is illegal.

You don't think I gave you an answer? Never took that remedial reading comprehension course I recommended did you.
You wrote a lot of nonsense that didn’t address the question. It’s pretty easy to see through the phonies. Probably a lot harder for Trump cultists, which makes sense.

There isn’t but there is? You post that stupidity and then bitch about fat fingering my kepboard?
You are among the very slow posters on the board. The fund for immigrants, SSA, was never intended to provide welfare for millions of imported illegals which Biden- Harris flooded the country with.

Last edited:
You are among the very slow posters on the board. The fund for immigrants, SSA, was never intended to provide welfare for millions of imported illegals which Biden- Harris flooded the country with.
Uhh actually, it was yes that’s exactly what it was for

I wrote that congress never anticipated the millions of imported illegals tthat were a result of Biden-Harris.

You're just too stupid to pay attention.

LOL

That was what you CHANGED your ignorant argument to after you idiotically claimed Congress never appropriated the funds for it.

That's what you do. You make up shit, then have to keep changing it when it gets blown up in your face. You're like a whac-a-mole.

Henceforth, you shall be whac-a-hollie.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

That was what you CHANGED your ignorant argument to after you idiotically claimed Congress never appropriated the funds for it.

Thatxs what you do. You make up shit, then have to keep changing it when it gets blown up in your face. You're like a whac-a-mole.

Henceforth, you shall be whac-a-hollie.

:abgg2q.jpg:
LOL.

You do have problems with reading comprehension.

From now on you are faun- AMAGAt

False. The State Department gets all of their funding through congressional appropriations.

Poor whac-a-hollie. :itsok:
The money for Lebanon was from USAID. There was no specific congressional approval.

You poor, ignorant MAGAt.

Woke FEMA when left to vile leftist ideology of Biden-Harris.

FEMA Disaster Preparedness Meeting:

"We should focus our efforts on LGBTQIA people… they struggled before the storm"

"FEMA relief is no longer about getting the greatest good for the greatest amount of people…. It's about disaster equity."

I see you're doing your best MAGAt dance and trying to sidestep your stupid comments.

LOL

Moans the idiot who actually denied Congress appropriated funds for FEMA to deal with migrants.

LOL

Moans the idiot who actually denied Congress appropriated funds for FEMA to deal with migrants.

Poor MAGAt. Tried to represent that congress specifically authorized $millions of dollars for Lebanon.

There, there. Go stand in the corner and be silent. You MAGAts are a disaster when you post about what you don't understand.

Poor MAGAt. Tried to represent that congress specifically authorized $millions of dollars for Lebanon.

There, there. Go stand in the corner and be silent. You MAGAts are a disaster when you post about what you don't understand.

LOL

Now poor whac-a-hollie proves to be delusional, thinking I'm a Trump supporter. :lmao:

Forum List

Back