Video from Harris admin Press Secretary from 2022 proves Harris admin is lying about no FEMA money going to illegals

LOL

The MAGAt likes being humiliated. Keeps coming back, desperate for attention.

LOLOL

Poor whac-a-hollie lies about Congress not giving funds to FEMA for migrants. I'm the one who bitch-slapped that silly out of her. Now she pretends I'm the one who was humiliated.

LOLOL

Poor whac-a-hollie lies about Congress not giving funds to FEMA for migrants. I'm the one who bitch-slapped that silly out of her. Now she pretends I'm the one who was humiliated.
LOL LOL.

Poor, desperate MAGAt makes up conspiracy theories in another desperate bid for attention.

LOL LOL.

Poor, desperate MAGAt makes up conspiracy theories in another desperate bid for attention.

Poor whac-a-hollie? I didn't make up your conspiracy. You did...

There was never money appropriated specifically for the millions of criminal illegals imported by Biden-Harris.
That's a flat out lie, whac-a-hollie. Why are you lying on the forum?

Poor whac-a-hollie? I didn't make up your conspiracy. You did...

That's a flat out lie, whac-a-hollie. Why are you lying on the forum?
You are a forever befuddled liar.

Congress had no indication there would be a the flood of millions of illegals imported by Biden-Harris.

I wrote specifically, "There was never money appropriated specifically for the millions of criminal illegals imported by Biden-Harris."

Keep lying you dishonest MAGAt. I'll post my exact comments to expose your lies, you desperate, attention seeking hack.

You are a forever befuddled liar.

Congress had no indication there would be a the flood of millions of illegals imported by Biden-Harris.

I wrote specifically, "There was never money appropriated specifically for the millions of criminal illegals imported by Biden-Harris."

Keep lying you dishonest MAGAt. I'll post my exact comments to expose your lies, you desperate, attention seeking hack.

You said they didn't fund FEMA for that.

Why did you lie, whac-a-hollie?

ffgvggghhhhjjhhh.jpeg
vgghbhhhnjjjjjmjhhn.jpg

You said they didn't fund FEMA for that.

Why did you lie, whac-a-hollie?
I posted my comment. FEMA was not funded for the millions of Biden-Harris imported illegals.

You can't understand simple sentences you lying hack.

I posted my comment. FEMA was not funded for the millions of Biden-Harris imported illegals.

You can't understand simple sentences you lying hack.

Aww, look at poor whac-a-hollie, lying about this. You were shown Congress did appropriate funds for them.

Why's you lie, whac-a-hollie?

Aww, look at poor whac-a-hollie, lying about this. You were shown Congress did appropriate funds for them.

Look at the desperate, attention seeking MAGAt. Your inability to wrote a coherent sentence is a problem you need to address.

You were told thar congress never was told of the millions of illegals that were to be imported under Biden- Harris.

Are you an ebonics groupie?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back