Video from Harris admin Press Secretary from 2022 proves Harris admin is lying about no FEMA money going to illegals

I think the "Dems" you refer to have little or no concern about consequences after death since they generally don't have Faith.
So they operate on a "THIS IS IT" line of life beliefs and so the goal becomes amassing riches and material fortune and having as much "fun" in life as possible.

If they hurt someone on the way, who cares....there are no consequences and their one turn was great.
If it turns out they were correct.......
OR Dems are just total douchebags...oh wait, same thing.

No, I was talking about the SAVE program.

No, you were saying Biden could move funds funds in FEMA from their non-disaster fund to their disaster fund...

Congress has already suggested that some or all of the migrant money could also be reallocated for emergency purposes. Of course that could tick off a lot of illegal voters the Democrats are hoping for.

Have no idea why you switched to the SAVE program?

No, you were saying Biden could move funds funds in FEMA from their non-disaster fund to their disaster fund...

Have no idea why youwitched to the SAVE program?
Yes I did say that plus some other ideas such as allocations from the SAVE program. The concept is to get money to Americans who are in serious trouble and need it. Sorry if it confused you.

Yes I did say that plus some other ideas such as allocations from the SAVE program. The concept is to get money to Americans who are in serious trouble and need it. Sorry if it confused you.

You clearly have no understanding who controls the purse strings in our federal government.

Here's a better idea... let Congress return to Washington for a day or two from their 6 week vacation... submit a bill to give FEMA another $20 billion, pass it and give it to Biden to sign.

With 100% of it going to FEMA's disaster relief fund. Nothing else to vote on which might risk it not passing. Easy peasy.

So when are you going to tell us what authority Biden has to reappropriate funds?

Last chance.
President Trump knew his responsibility was to defend our country from enemies from within and without. So when Pelosi's House refused to authorize any funding for a wall to defend us against a migrant invasion, Trump allocated enough money from the Defense Dept. to get started on a wall. All in the name of national defense.

Now it is Biden's responsibility to protect American citizens from the devastation of a hurricane. He doesn't have any problem doing end runs around Congress to get funding to various foreign entities. I think he could easily do some management to get money to those Americans who need it and not a soul would fault him from that unless he takes the money from other Amerians who need it as much.

President Trump knew his responsibility was to defend our country from enemies from within and without. So when Pelosi's House refused to authorize any funding for a wall to defend us against a migrant invasion, Trump allocated enough money from the Defense Dept. to get started on a wall. All in the name of national defense.

Now it is Biden's responsibility to protect American citizens from the devastation of a hurricane. He doesn't have any problem doing end runs around Congress to get funding to various foreign entities. I think he could easily do some management to get money to those Americans who need it and not a soul would fault him from that unless he takes the money from other Amerians who need it as much.

What country has Biden given money to without Congressional approval?

What country has Biden given money to without Congressional approval?
He just sent cash to Lebanon on his own authority. KJP abruptly ended the White House press briefing this morning and stormed out of the room when Peter Doocy asked her why Biden sent funding to Lebanon without Congress convening but he can't authorize more money for emergency disaster relief without congress convening?

No answer to the question. Goodbye.

The fact is… Congress is controlled by Republicans

Congress appropriated that money for that program
There was never money appropriated specifically for the millions of criminal illegals imported by Biden-Harris.

There was never money appropriated specifically for the millions of criminal illegals imported by Biden-Harris.

LOL

Cracks me up how you lunatics have no knowledge about that of which you speak. You just post whatever sounds good, reverberating inside your empty head. Here's 650 million Congress appropriated for FEMA to move noncitizen migrants out of overcrowded facilities. You know, in stark contrast to the drivel you posted.

That $650,000,000 shall be transferred to ``Federal Emergency Management Agency--Federal Assistance'' to support sheltering and related activities provided by non-Federal entities, in support of relieving overcrowding in short-term holding facilities of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, of which not to exceed $9,100,000 shall be for the administrative costs of the Federal Emergency

LOL

Cracks me up how you lunatics have no knowledge about that of which you speak. You just post whatever sounds good, reverberating inside your empty head. Here's 650 million Congress appropriated to FEMA to move noncitizen migrants out of overcrowded facilities. You know, in stark contrast to the drivel you posted.

You know where they get their "knowledge".

The same places they do their "research".

LOL

Cracks me up how you lunatics have no knowledge about that of which you speak. You just post whatever sounds good, reverberating inside your empty head. Here's 650 million Congress appropriated for FEMA to move noncitizen migrants out of overcrowded facilities. You know, in stark contrast to the drivel you posted.

That $650,000,000 shall be transferred to ``Federal Emergency Management Agency--Federal Assistance'' to support sheltering and related activities provided by non-Federal entities, in support of relieving overcrowding in short-term holding facilities of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, of which not to exceed $9,100,000 shall be for the administrative costs of the Federal Emergency
Cracks me up that you slow, limited types don't understand that congress never anticipated that taxpayers would be tasked with the welfare needs of millions of imported illegals.

Cracks me up that Biden-Harris made an " emergency" of importing their illegals which became a welfare cost to be borne by taxpayers.

Actually there was stupid. It was a find labeled the SSP
Actually, there wasn't stupid. There was a fund, not find, stupid, but it was never anticipated to accommodate millions of imported illegals.

Actually, there wasn't stupid. There was a fund, not find, stupid, but it was never anticipated to accommodate millions of imported illegals.
There isn’t but there is? You post that stupidity and then bitch about fat fingering my kepboard?

Cracks me up that you slow, limited types don't understand that congress never anticipated that taxpayers would be tasked with the welfare needs of millions of imported illegals.

Cracks me up that Biden-Harris made an " emergency" of importing their illegals which became a welfare cost to be borne by taxpayers.

LOL

You appear deranged. Congress gave FEMA that "emergency" money to transfer noncitizen migrants.

You said that never happened. I proved that it did. Dayum, you're fucking ignorant. 🤦‍♂️

You said Congress never gave that money they gave. You don't possess the character to just admit you're ignorant and fucked up, do ya, con?

Forum List

Back