Video from Harris admin Press Secretary from 2022 proves Harris admin is lying about no FEMA money going to illegals

Guess who has the power to recall Congress to DC? Whether they want to go or not....
Congress never adjourns anymore so the president can’t do anything. Every 3 days a member of the House gavels in a session that lasts five minutes.

The government spends whatever it decides to spend. It doesn’t have to cut one thing to fund another.

So then, we can assume you’re MAGA.

Joe is as sharp as a tack, right? “The border is secure” and FEMA is out of money.
There’s your lie that funding migrants has reduce funding for disasters.

Demonstrating your lack of knowledge about appropriations.

Money that isn’t in the fund can’t be listed on the balance sheet.

You’re reaching and failing.
The IG says the money is available for disaster relief.

You wrote earlier, “The government spends whatever it decides to spend. It doesn’t have to cut one thing to fund another.” money on a balance sheet is meaningless. The government can just spend the money, according to you.

There’s your lie that funding migrants has reduce funding for disasters.

Demonstrating your lack of knowledge about appropriations.
There is no lie in that government funding is overwhelming provided for by taxpayers. That pool of money is the US budget. $Billions of dollars spent on welfare for illegals is $billions of dollars denied to Americans.

Demonstrating your lack of understanding some basic economic fundamentals.

You keep rattling on about “appropriations”, but you can’t define that term.

That money was specifically earmarked by Congress to support immigrants. Passed by Republicans. It didn’t come out of FEMA’s budget for responding to natural disasters.

As always, you guys believe shitty social media accounts rather than facts.

Screw Ukraine. The damage done to areas there for little reason is huge. Rebuilding it is going to cost a lot of money. something was going on with money laundering or any other shenanigans there. When out politicians went there and entertainment people and elites and others that was fishy. Our government is massively corrupted. The stuff we learn in school seems like a myth at times. Although I know we are still protected to some degree also. Others are not so fortunate.

The IG says the money is available for disaster relief.

You wrote earlier, “The government spends whatever it decides to spend. It doesn’t have to cut one thing to fund another.” money on a balance sheet is meaningless. The government can just spend the money, according to you.
Yes, the government can just spend money when it’s allocated by Congress.

You keep rattling on about “appropriations”, but you can’t define that term.
Who the hell needs a definition for appropriations? I don’t feel that I should have to explain such basic topics to you.

Yes, the government can just spend money when it’s allocated by Congress.
That was quite a retreat from your earlier comment. Did you decide an “oops”, was needed so you had to find your dancing shoes?

What you wrote was, “The government spends whatever it decides to spend. It doesn’t have to cut one thing to fund another.” money on a balance sheet is meaningless. The government can just spend the money.”

Who the hell needs a definition for appropriations? I don’t feel that I should have to explain such basic topics to you.
You can’t define “appropriations” because it’s something you saw on the web and just cut and pasted a slogan.

Who “appropriates” money and where does it come from?

KJP said 2 years ago that FEMA was spending money on criminal aliens.

The Harris administration’s obsession with EQUITY is a TRAVESTY.

Private citizens being prevented from saving lives. Deployed rescue teams from the military held for DAYS without deployment.

The Harris administration is intentionally withholding sanctuary from victims for political reasons.

FEMA IS WORRIED ABOUT BATHROOMS FOR TRANS PEOPLE DURING THIS CATASTROPHE? WTF?

You MAGATS are having an assbleed over FEMA funding? Why don't you ask Trump's asslicker Smirking Jerkoff Johnson why he recessed the HOR for five weeks during this catastrophe, with another cat 5 hurricane barreling towards Florida?

Why don't you find that out, ColonelAnus?

You can’t define “appropriations” because it’s something you saw on the web and just cut and pasted a slogan.

Who “appropriates” money and where does it come from?
I don’t have time for your nonsense.

The Neo GOP can't keep their lies straight. Benedict Donald said that Disaster Relief funds were diverted to illegal migrants. When that was proven to be a lie they've had to pole vault to any FEMA funds. They have to ignore the fact that the Shelter and Services Program was funded by Congress to the tune of over a billion dollars over the past two years.

Shocking isn't it?

I expected that cowardly retreat.
It would be stupid to keep explaining simple topics to you. Nothing but a waste of time.

If you want to discuss like adults, I’m available. But you’re going about this childishly.

The Neo GOP can't keep their lies straight. Benedict Donald said that Disaster Relief funds were diverted to illegal migrants. When that was proven to be a lie they've had to pole vault to any FEMA funds. They have to ignore the fact that the Shelter and Services Program was funded by Congress to the tune of over a billion dollars over the past two years.

Shocking isn't it?
The neo-Marxist Harris groupies can’t understand that taxpayer money used as welfare to pay the costs of millions of imported illegals is money stolen from American taxpayers.

It would be stupid to keep explaining simple topics to you. Nothing but a waste of time.

If you want to discuss like adults, I’m available. But you’re going about this childishly.
You never as’plained your “appropriations” slogan. What are “appropriations” when, as you told us earlier , “The government spends whatever it decides to spend. It doesn’t have to cut one thing to fund another.” money on a balance sheet is meaningless. The government can just spend the money.”

You never as’plained your “appropriations” slogan. What are “appropriations” when, as you told us earlier , “The government spends whatever it decides to spend. It doesn’t have to cut one thing to fund another.” money on a balance sheet is meaningless. The government can just spend the money.”
I’m not answering questions that you supposedly know the answer to. If you want to say something, say it.

I’m not answering questions that you supposedly know the answer to. If you want to say something, say it.
I’ll sdmit to having some fun at your expense. When you cut and paste slogans you saw on the web but can’t explain what they mean, it’s funny to watch you flop around like a fish out of water.

I’ll sdmit to having some fun at your expense. When you cut and paste slogans you saw on the web but can’t explain what they mean, it’s funny to watch you flop around like a fish out of water.
Well, at least you can admit you’re a troll. Its exactly why it’s pointless to discuss anything with you.

Forum List

Back