Video from Harris admin Press Secretary from 2022 proves Harris admin is lying about no FEMA money going to illegals

It amazingly audacious for the Harris admin to lie about something so easily verifiable and ON FUCKING VIDEO!

Money for criminal aliens and Lebanon and Ukraine, nothing for victims of Helene.

Fucked up
Obviously they know their monkey voters don't care.

KJP said 2 years ago that FEMA was spending money on criminal aliens.

The Harris administration’s obsession with EQUITY is a TRAVESTY.

Private citizens being prevented from saving lives. Deployed rescue teams from the military held for DAYS without deployment.

The Harris administration is intentionally withholding sanctuary from victims for political reasons.

FEMA IS WORRIED ABOUT BATHROOMS FOR TRANS PEOPLE DURING THIS CATASTROPHE? WTF?

What don't Democrats LIE about? Dems look Americans in the eye and LIE straight to our face then as soon as our backs are turned Dems flip us off and welcome another million illegals across the border.

You’re missing the point that taxpayer money is primarily the “income” seen by the government.

Why do you think the US budget is in a deficit of approx $35 trillion dollars. It’s because use the government spends more than it receives in taxes.
I’m still waiting for you to make relevant points.

Appropriating money in one place does not reduce their ability to appropriate money somewhere else.

I’m still waiting for you to make relevant points.

Appropriating money in one place does not reduce their ability to appropriate money somewhere else.
I was hoping you could understand the links and explanations I supplied to you. The pool of taxpayer money is finite. You’re having issues with understanding concepts such as spending more than you have.

I was hoping you could offer something more than cutting and pasting slogans about appropriating money. Appropriate what money and from where?

Have you noticed Dems always pretend to be helpless and claim their hands are tied when it's something they don't want to do, but if it's part of the Dem agenda not even breaking the law stops Dems from cramming it through.

Have you noticed Dems always pretend to be helpless and claim their hands are tied when it's something they don't want to do, but if it's part of the Dem agenda not even breaking the law stops Dems from cramming it through.
Or, they insist that the government has an unlimited supply of money. The money just flows and the government spends as it wants.

I was hoping you could understand the links and explanations I supplied to you. The pool of taxpayer money is finite. You’re having issues with understanding concepts such as spending more than you have.

I was hoping you could offer something more than cutting and pasting slogans about appropriating money. Appropriate what money and from where?
But we can spend more than we have. It’s super easy. We’ve been doing it for decades.

The answer is because that’s how the laws are written.

Doocy isn’t too smart.
1728331585397.jpeg

If it’s limited, we have yet to reach that limit.
Actually,
Because the USA has borrowed so much money....it has a cooling effect on the world economy.
In other words the huge amount of overspending by our government causes the whole global economy to suffer.

Part of the responsibility for having one of the largest economies in the world.

Actually,
Because the USA has borrowed so much money....it has a cooling effect on the world economy.
In other words the huge amount of overspending by our government causes the whole global economy to suffer.

Part of the responsibility for having one of the largest economies in the world.
Okay. And I’m sure a couple hundred million for migrant housing did that.

And not the trillions from everything else.

The border has nothing to do with FEMA not having enough funds to deal with disasters.
Yes it does.
Same department....it has one pocket of money it allocates as necessary.

And if congress does decide to come back....it's to make sure that FEMA money is no longer spent on Illegal aliens.

Forum List

Back