Video from Harris admin Press Secretary from 2022 proves Harris admin is lying about no FEMA money going to illegals

KJP said 2 years ago that FEMA was spending money on criminal aliens.

The Harris administration’s obsession with EQUITY is a TRAVESTY.

Private citizens being prevented from saving lives. Deployed rescue teams from the military held for DAYS without deployment.

The Harris administration is intentionally withholding sanctuary from victims for political reasons.

FEMA IS WORRIED ABOUT BATHROOMS FOR TRANS PEOPLE DURING THIS CATASTROPHE? WTF?

Yawn.
And they will continue to sheet in your faces, laughing at your whining....so let's all be good little conservatives and......

JustDoNothing2.jpg

As always. Hey, it's done good for yall so far right?

PS...Anyone know what's up wit this girls thumb up there?

Yes it does.
Same department....it has one pocket of money it allocates as necessary.

And if congress does decide to come back....it's to make sure that FEMA money is no longer spent on Illegal aliens.
Nope. That’s not how it works. Departments aren’t funded as lump sums. The money allocated for migrants is separate from disaster relief.

Nope. That’s not how it works. Departments aren’t funded as lump sums. The money allocated for migrants is separate from disaster relief.
Are you saying congress can't take back money for illegal immigrants and put it towards relief funds? :auiqs.jpg:

There's plenty of talk that this might happen depending upon how bad this latest hurricane Milton hits. Florida is always prepared and ready. They do this often enough. But Tampa is a huge city....not exactly easy to evacuate.
And the corridor North just got smashed to pieces by the last one.

Are you saying congress can't take back money for illegal immigrants and put it towards relief funds? :auiqs.jpg:

There's plenty of talk that this might happen depending upon how bad this latest hurricane Milton hits. Florida is always prepared and ready. They do this often enough. But Tampa is a huge city....not exactly easy to evacuate.
And the corridor North just got smashed to pieces by the last one.
Congress can take back money if they pass a law doing so. I don’t think that’s likely.

Hell, the Speaker had made it pretty clear he’s not going to do jack shit for a month or two.

Blah blah blah....the Biden/Harris Administration never struggles to find money for things the think are important. You never hear about the Biden/Harris administration not being able to find money to give to Ukraine, or to pay for food and shelter for illegals, or any of the left wing causes. Always money for them. Americans are just not important to democrats.

Congress can take back money if they pass a law doing so. I don’t think that’s likely.

Hell, the Speaker had made it pretty clear he’s not going to do jack shit for a month or two.
Yeah....
He nor the Senate Majority leader are likely going to retain their positions for much longer.

Mitch McConnell being forced out of office is an almost given at this point for his shenanigans. (He isn't leader) He likely won't be voted out but he might see the courtroom.

The millions of illegals, remember the slogan, “ newcomers”? imported by Biden- Harris have not been around for decades.

As usual, Harris groupies are easily befuddled by facts.
The food and shelter program for criminals must end. All those NGOs handing out aid should be in prison. That will help slow the flow.

The IG is the evidence.

If you’re going to presume Biden - Harris are truthful, you better show some evidence.
Money that isn’t in the fund can’t be listed on the balance sheet.

You’re reaching and failing.

And this has what to do with disaster relief for hurricanes?

Nothing.

Although Trump and MAGA will try to get you to believe otherwise. They’re liars and should be called out as such.
Is “MAGA” a scary monster that haunts your world causing you to cower in your closet?

The food and shelter program for criminals must end. All those NGOs handing out aid should be in prison. That will help slow the flow.
I've met and worked with a LOT of migrants from all over the world. Generally speaking I don't care. Sometimes it's difficult when they don't speak or understand English so easy and it gets tiring to try and make someone understand explanations.

But....they usually work well enough once they understand what to do. And I generally just don't have it in me to hate that much.

But...then there's the illegal immigration. These guys are a blight on society. They cannot have a standard job. No SS#, No tax ID#. They are unemployment. Their only hope is criminal activity for an income. And that's where the real problem is. Voter ID is insufficient for payroll. I-9 forms require 2 pieces of ID....and the fines for not having them are severe. It will bankrupt anyone.

I've met and worked with a LOT of migrants from all over the world. Generally speaking I don't care. Sometimes it's difficult when they don't speak or understand English so easy and it gets tiring to try and make someone understand explanations.

But....they usually work well enough once they understand what to do. And I generally just don't have it in me to hate that much.

But...then there's the illegal immigration. These guys are a blight on society. They cannot have a standard job. No SS#, No tax ID#. They are unemployment. Their only hope is criminal activity for an income. And that's where the real problem is. Voter ID is insufficient for payroll. I-9 forms require 2 pieces of ID....and the fines for not having them are severe. It will bankrupt anyone.
We must even stop legal immigration. Unless it is a critical position, NONE come. Cut it off completely for at least ten years.

Guess who has the power to recall Congress to DC? Whether they want to go or not....

The government spends whatever it decides to spend. It doesn’t have to cut one thing to fund another.
They’re a group of people who will lie about anything to support their candidate.
So then, we can assume you’re MAGA.

Joe is as sharp as a tack, right? “The border is secure” and FEMA is out of money.

Forum List

Back