Donald Trump Concludes His Commemoration of the Oct. 7 Terrorist Attacks by Playing ‘Y.M.C.A.’ by the Village People

Another one being manipulated by the Democrat Caricature of Donald Trump.
Wrong, liar. By his own behavior and words.

Look at your embarrassing behavior. Look at the lies you have to make up to soothe yourself over the most mundane things. Cultism has turned your brains to tapioca.

This is Trump's typical narcissistic behavior. He plays a campaign rallying song at the end of a memorial tribute. He smiles while holding up the picture of a hostage and he also asked a Rabbi if they would like him to autograph their prayer book. As always, everything is about Trump. He wasn't there to show support for Israel; he was there for a photo op.

This election is a race to the bottom.
The Biden/Harris administration watches as Hamas kidnaps American citizens, after which they proceed to do nothing to try and rescue them.

Then when Israel attempts to rescue them, and has some success at it, the Biden/Harris administration condemns their actions.

As far as I'm concerned Trump can play the Village people, anytime, anywhere, so long as he gets in there and turns Gaza into a parking lot unless they give the American hostages back.

Thanks for playing.

The Biden/Harris administration watches as Hamas kidnaps American citizens, after which they proceed to do nothing to try and rescue them.

Then when Israel attempts to rescue them, and has some success at it, the Biden/Harris administration condemns their actions.

As far as I'm concerned Trump can play the Village people, anytime, anywhere, so long as he gets in there and turns Gaza into a parking lot unless they give the American hostages back.

Thanks for playing.
Pathetic cult whataboutism, of course based on lies. They didn't "do nothing". They didn't condemn any effort to rescue hostages. Just contrived stupidity.

so true ---and they care even less for the "civilian"
populations of Gaza and Lebanon (and syria, sudan, iraq,
iran, bangla desh...................etc etc etc........................
Less? Hard to argue that since they've bombed the hostages with equal inconsideration for life as they have those populations you mentioned.

Funny, you can't say what is dishonest.

You're like an insult bot. And the batteries are low.
Oh, Farty. You even lie when you’re being exposed as a liar.

Try to follow along you lying fuckwit:

It is a lie to refer to President Trump as a “rapist.” Your repeatedly made claim to that effect is wholly dishonest of you.

Don’t worry about what a shitforbrains cocksucker like you thinks about me. Attend to your own enormous personal failings, first.

It is a lie to refer to President Trump as a “rapist.”
False. He is an adjudicated rapist.

His actions conatitute rape in several states.

His actions are now rape in the State where he committed them, as well.By law.

I can go on live TV and call him a rapist right now, and he cannot sue me.

And he is a charity thief and insurrectionist and a criminal fraudster.

Suck it up.

You seem surprised by a lot of things. Math... basic facts... what a wondrous existence you lead...
Well, you seem to be Taz's lackey and you're attracted to narcissists for the reasons you described. It's no one's fault but your own. One day, your IQ will pick up and you will mature up too. Good luck in your journey.

Forum List

Back