Donald Trump Concludes His Commemoration of the Oct. 7 Terrorist Attacks by Playing ‘Y.M.C.A.’ by the Village People

Well, you seem to be Taz's lackey and you're attracted to narcissists for the reasons you described. It's no one's fault but your own. One day, your IQ will pick up and you will mature up too. Good luck in your journey.
You seem to be a squirming little crybaby who wants attention. Are you an adult?

This is Trump's typical narcissistic behavior. He plays a campaign rallying song at the end of a memorial tribute. He smiles while holding up the picture of a hostage and he also asked a Rabbi if they would like him to autograph their prayer book. As always, everything is about Trump. He wasn't there to show support for Israel; he was there for a photo op.

This election is a race to the bottom.

BTW, your link to playing the YMCA is dead. I read about offering sign a prayer book, I wonder if he wanted cut of whatever money would have gotten

False. He is an adjudicated rapist.
Absolutely false. Boy, you triple down on lying.
His actions conatitute rape in several states.
His alleged actions. And he has never been adjudicated a rapist even in a civil case.

Stop relying on your own lies so much. You come across as more of a raging scumbag imbecile with each dishonest post of yours.
His actions are now rape in the State where he committed them, as well.By law.
Another flat out lie. And, of course, being a lie, you cannot and never will support your idiocy.
I can go on live TV and call him a rapist right now, and he cannot sue me.
If you rely on the silly doctrine limiting the use of defamation lawsuits by public figures. But even then, in a just courtroom, you’d lose. Your ignorance and dishonesty would fuck you big time. 😎
And he is a charity thief and insurrectionist and a criminal fraudster.

Suck it up.
You’re just a pathetic lying fuckwit troll.

Eat shit. 👍

Wrong, of course. New York has since updated its out of date rape laws. And what he did is rape under existing New York law.
You are wrong. As always.

NY changed its law to permit one litigant (the weird accuser against Trump) to sue one (and only one) civil defendant (Trump).

It has now (effective only as of this September) redefined rape to include things other than pension vagina sexual intercourse.

But no jury has ever convicted Trump of that either.

Stop lying.
You just don't know much about much, my man.
I know you’re full of shit.

You quadrupled down on lying.

Forum List

Back