I am of two minds on the coming election.....

I heard on the radio today from a conservative pundit who was attempting to make the point that the democrats screwed up in two ways, one was picking Walz over Shapiro and the other mistake has slipped my mind. I was driving at the time had to wait some time before i could post this.

My point is that I don't believe that the left makes mistakes. I believe that they chose Kamala, did it in a shady way, and picked the wholly unlikeable Walz on purpose. That purpose is outlines in my theory that they are perfectly OK with losing this election. They believe that foreign affairs, our economy, and the wars are all beyond trump's ability to correct and they'd rather everything fell apart on his watch. And, as i stated in my OP, their plan is chaos and violence that will keep Trump and the American people reeling for 4 years. Then they offer their fascist plans of control and oppression that will insure they never lose another election and establish themselves as absolute rulers.

Watch and learn people.

My point is that I don't believe that the left makes mistakes. I believe that they chose Kamala, did it in a shady way, and picked the wholly unlikeable Walz on purpose. That purpose is outlines in my theory that they are perfectly OK with losing this election. They believe that foreign affairs, our economy, and the wars are all beyond trump's ability to correct and they'd rather everything fell apart on his watch. And, as i stated in my OP, their plan is chaos and violence that will keep Trump and the American people reeling for 4 years. Then they offer their fascist plans of control and oppression that will insure they never lose another election and establish themselves as absolute rulers.
I agree that everything the left (DNC) does is calculated for public consumption. However, they may have been forced into accepting Kamala because of Biden's dementia that could no longer be concealed. They knew that, absent massive fraud, they had little chance of being reelected, so they decided to solidify their Black constituency instead. In addition, they knew that their foreign and domestic policies were becoming disasters that they didn't want to defend. So another Trump presidency would provide them with a convenient whipping boy to absolve them of responsibility.

I think the Walz pick for VP may have been the least worst alternative available to them. What other Democrat of any stature would want to be associated with a laughing hyena?

I am unfamiliar with "Stop the Squeal" but if and when trump wins, all hell will break loose. The Democrats will make Jan 6th look like a kid's birthday party.
Yet... If Trump doesn't go "scorched Earth" on day one..? We'll know for for sure we've all been played...

Forum List

Back