All the "boots on the ground" say FEMA is either not there or impeding others from helping.

Nah, the one lying is the one saying that the government is withholding disaster relief in order to prevent people from voting.

Apart from everything else crazy about that statement, do you really think the people in that part of the state will still be in disarray to the point of not being able to vote a month from now?
I hope not but the dems are hoping for just that, and you fricken well know it.

why is there a no fly zone in effect over the hurricane damaged areas?
Because people who know a lot more about it than you do deemed it unsafe.

If you think the FAA is declaring no fly zones in order to kill Americans to influence an election, then you’re a lunatic

Because people who know a lot more about it than you do deemed it unsafe.

If you think the FAA is declaring no fly zones in order to kill Americans to influence an election, then you’re a lunatic

The dems are that desperate. Do you really think that the people who take bribes from China and Ukraine are above shitting on Americans to stay in power?

The dems are that desperate. Do you really think that the people who take bribes from China and Ukraine are above shitting on Americans to stay in power?
I think you’re a looney tunes conspiracy nut, that’s what I think

Karl Rove, in an interview yesterday, pointed out that FEMA has two main obligations: To provide resources and write checks. It is the State governors who must "drive the bus" and manage the relief effort, advising FEMA what they need and where.

To criticize FEMA for not "being there" is not fair or reasonable.

DOD, of course, is well situated to help with equipment and manpower, but it must all be driven by the Governors and the head of the State counterpart to FEMA.

Do Trump haters disagree with this? On what basis? That you don't have TV or internet? You don't know what FEMA is supposed to do? I'd really like to hear the rationale. Thanks

Mike Johnson: There’s No Rush For Congress To Approve Hurricane Relief​

“We’ll be back in session immediately after the election,” the House speaker said of waiting until November for Congress to vote on emergency funding.

there is a lot of ground to cover, don'[t you think?: and roads are still mbocked etc.

are you sure you know what fema does in these disasters? they are NOT first responders.

NO ONE is "impeding aid" , most of which is provided by the red cross and religious groups, who shoukld be working WOTH local authorities.
FEMA has spent $137 million, deployed THOUSANDS of FEMA personnel and only now

FEMA has deployed THOUSANDS to North Carolina. Where are they? I watched a Fox interview with Jack Brewer and two others providing aid including a private pilot. None of the three had seen a SINGLE FEMA PERSON anywhere. That is consistent with what the victims are saying. No one expects FEMA to be a "first responder" but they are nowhere to be seen.

Forum List

Back