Metaphorically speaking, the car keys have been found in the frig again.

No moron, you just post lies all the time.

In this particular case, when he is saying the audience went crazy, he was talking about the 75 million watching at home which he specifically mentions 5 seconds after saying the audience went crazy.

Another dumb lie debunked.
And exactly how did he know the audience in their homes went crazy in support for him during the debate?

gawd almighty, you got the cult thingy, really bad! :eek:

No moron, you just post lies all the time.

In this particular case, when he is saying the audience went crazy, he was talking about the 75 million watching at home which he specifically mentions 5 seconds after saying the audience went crazy.

Another dumb lie debunked.
Wow. You make shit up as easily as Dementia Don does. Watch the video. Right after he refers to the non-existent audience he mentions the viewing audience of about 75M people.

You're pathetic.

we hears the same shit about biden every day while trump has been objectively delusional for months or longer.

you will be hearing it every day until he dies, which is the only way he will leave office again.
The difference is we were 100% correct about Biden, which was showcased in the debate when he was forced to come out of hiding. It was so bad that he had to drop out.

Yeah...we have nothing....trump is perfect on stage, no blunders, no rattling off topic, no made up lies, no sowing discord 24/7, no throwing truth, to the ground.... No fabrication of crowds...no fabrications of dogs and cat pets being eaten...

The guy is off the rocker NUTS! A total embarrassment to America!
Of course he has blunders now and then. Nothing like Biden who can’t string together three sentences without totally falling apart.

Kamala has more blunders than even Biden, and she doesn’t have the excuse of being “old”.

Wow. You make shit up as easily as Dementia Don does. Watch the video. Right after he refers to the non-existent audience he mentions the viewing audience of about 75M people.

You're pathetic.
I did watch the video, he didn’t say there was a live audience in attendance. He was referring to the audience watching at home.

I did watch the video, he didn’t say there was a live audience in attendance. He was referring to the audience watching at home.
Your ability to convince yourself of that obvious falsehood is roughly equivalent to trump being convinced there was a live audience at the debate.

Only democrats think Trump is incoherent. Because they are brain damaged. I watched the debate. I was in the audience as were millions of others. If democrats aren't lying someone cut their tongues out.

At least the dems had the good sense to dump their guy because of his age. Maybe the reps should do the same.

Forum List

Back