Zone1 Where does it say in the Bible only adults can be baptized?

From God who told him to smite the nations with a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to SMITE THE NATIONS.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. when they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"
You didn't answer the question. Under whose authority was Jesus acting upon to command making disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit?

And while you are at it under whose authority was Jesus acting upon when he declared all foods are clean in Mark 7:19, turd burglar?

Last edited:
Under whose authority was Jesus acting upon
So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise.

So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise.
Who gave Jesus the authority to baptize people in his name?
Who gave Jesus authority to forgive sins?
Who gave Jesus authority to declare all foods clean?
Where did Jesus get this authority?

For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself commanded me what to say and how to say it.
Yes, Jesus was acting under the authority of the Father. So the Father gave the command to go forth and make disciples of all nations and to baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself commanded me what to say and how to say it.
Yes, Jesus was acting under the authority of the Father. So the Father gave the command for Jesus to forgive sins.

Yes, Jesus was acting under the authority of the Father. So the Father gave the command for Jesus to make all foods clean.

No. Pay attention!

God "created heaven and earth", on this planet that was flat, without shape or form (lawless) and void (exceedingly pointless , for billions and billions of years, the law of the jungle and all of that.

Why not? I can smell a pig from a mile away. And what "folks" do you mean? I was talking to you.
I'm disappointed in you, hobelim. Although you have little faith in yourself - in your intelligence - I believe that you are intelligent.

What you lack is wisdom and understanding.

Now YOU PAY ATTENTION - or don't pay attention (I couldn't care less) - but everyone who reads these posts will.

I gave you a detailed, two page synopsis of the Truth and you continue with your 5 year-old gibberish, spewing your hate - which is akin to diarrhea, all over this forum.

You're little different than the man you hate - Donald Trump - full of solid information, sounds strong but then can't help himself... and goes on a nonsensical rant -- and no one can reel him in,

I'm going to put this as plainly as I can for you. You have been rewarded a gift. You can see things others can't see. But if you abuse your gift - it can also be taken away.

"God "created heaven and earth", on this planet that was flat, without shape or form (lawless) and void (exceedingly pointless , for billions and billions of years, the law of the jungle and all of that."

I agree with everything you said. It's brilliant and full of "deep thought". That said, if you would open your mind for just one second, you would realize you actually agree with everything I said - for what I said is the truth - it comes from within and from above. I am still human so it is may not be "perfect" but everything I said comes from the foundation of Truth as I understand it.
My God gave human beings the means to improve their experience of life. Clear instruction on how to have abundant blessings and peace on earth. Those who set aside that teaching, like you, and seek spiritual life from the lifeless work of human hands fuck up their world all on their own.

God said long ago, "Never again will I pity the inhabitants of the earth." I'm almost at that point...

PAY ATTENTION!

He who leads to captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword

He did. And I agree.

It was an incredible gift and mankind is blessed to have received it.

Pay attention to your own words - for when you call people "ignorant" and "pigs" you are living by the Sword.

LOL....No.

There is one incorporeal God, who has no visible shape or material form, and there is no other God in existence either equal to, above, or below him which precludes the existence of a trinity.

You have swallowed bread baked on human dung and are suffering the terrifying consequences.

I agree that you are having a profound religious experience in church, its just not a good one. You die every time you defy the law of God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus at mass, never finding peace in death. And so this little piggy goes Whee! Whee! Whee! all the way to Gehenna.

You need to stop trying to convince me that the way to eternal life is by defying the Law of God.

You are very lucky that I am feeling generous today.

There is ONE God. Your complete lack of faith and disrespect of God and what God is only allows your "Commodore 64 brain" to process what it can. God is greater than an entire world full of main frame quantum computers. So when you try to digest God (without faith) and what God is with a "Commodore 64" you're going to get the same nonsense you've been spewing here for years. You could get some "good stuff" out of it - which you have on occasion - but you're going to miss out on 90% of it, misinterpret it and you're going to spread false information - making yourself no different than a False Prophet.

I have the same "Commodore 64" brain as you. The difference is I enhance it through faith, meditation, prayer and actions. After I "enhance my brain" I open up my 2nd computer - my heart and then my 3rd computer - my soul - allowing me to better understand God's ways when it comes to the heart - and God's ways when it comes to the Spirit. I don't do nearly as much as I should and I tend to fall back often. But every time I do - God has brought me back stronger than before. I give Glory to God - The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit.

The fact that we say that God is only "The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit" is in itself a vast understatement. This is no longer the "Hellenistic Age" where deities compete for "worship and praise". God is God and everything and anyone else stems from God - meaning all the Angels, Saints, Prophets and so forth. Are there "contrary forces" such as "The Adversary or Satan"? Yes - but these forces and Spirits have always been around - it's through faith in God and the actions that stem from trusting God that these "adversarial" forces and Spirits are rebuked.

Profound experience at mass? Hardly. More of a "chore" as a child. It wasn't until I became an altar boy that I truly enjoyed it. Being a part of it as a child allowed me to feel "included" during a time of my childhood life when I "rarely"felt included among my peers. Later on, like many others, I went through my late teenage years - college - years after college - and felt that my "lifestyle" would be "disrespectful"attending mass on a regular basis and if I did - I would feel like a "hypocrite". I would still attend mass but usually on the major holidays or if I was spending an extended period of time with my parents.

It wasn't until much later - that I realized that the "eternal guilt and shame" that many Catholics endure is nothing but a substance of discord - created by the adversary. Should we feel "guilt and shame" if we commit a vast amount of sins? Yes. Should we feel "guilt and shame" to the point of it overtaking us and keeping us away from God? No. It took me almost 40 years to realize - admit your sins, do penance and move on - there is nothing more Glorious to God than giving him the trust and faith - that his power overcomes and forgives Sins.

I've also come to the realization - through faith and prayer - that what we could consider to be a 'sin' may not be 'that bad' in the eyes of God. God looks at a person's heart and mind first - and depending on the digression, a simple prayer can suffice. I am speaking specifically of what we consider to be "venial" sins - not major sins such as murder, rape, etc - those are things that can likely only be saved by grace - and (contrary to popular belief by some) it may not be as simple as saying, "In Jesus' Name I'm saved!"

The process of being redeemed (as I understand it) is to first acknowledge (confess) your digression (sin) - be remorseful and mean it with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul. Then do penance - a good act - charity, etc - you don't need to become a "Boy Scout" overnight - just do something that you know would help others and be pleasing to God. As Jesus stated - "Take care of any disputes you have with your brother before going to the Judge".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back