NY Times details Trump's cognitive decline in scathing article

If Trump even remotely sounds like that to grease the Prog wheels of smearing, he also is campaigning every day in different areas of the country. Sometimes a couple of times a day. And he is 78 years old. Impressive. Meanwhile Joe is the lowest bar now. Ironically, Kamala is on competition.

Again, Joe isn't running.

Trump says crazy shit every day, when he's not swatting away flies trying to get to the contents of his diaper.

At the end of the day, it was still his call.

Sure, the fact that Donors stopped contributing was a factor, but the man could read the polls and realize that his poor debate performance tanked his campaign.
no it wasnt,,

he either did it on his own or he got JFKed,,

thats not a choice,,

no it wasnt,,

he either did it on his own or he got JFKed,,

thats not a choice,,

Except no one threatened to do that.
No one even threatened to invoke the 25th Amendment.

What did happen was that a lot of Democratic leaders expressed legitimate concerns about his ability to campaign and raise money.

What this tells me is that the Democratic Party is still healthy enough to do that.

Unlike the Republicans, where most of the Republican leaders KNOW Trump is crazy and senile, but none of them have the guts to stand up to him even after he unleashes an angry mob on them.

Except no one threatened to do that.
No one even threatened to invoke the 25th Amendment.

What did happen was that a lot of Democratic leaders expressed legitimate concerns about his ability to campaign and raise money.

What this tells me is that the Democratic Party is still healthy enough to do that.

Unlike the Republicans, where most of the Republican leaders KNOW Trump is crazy and senile, but none of them have the guts to stand up to him even after he unleashes an angry mob on them.
if only you could show us how you know the inner workings of the whitehouse or any part of government,,

you are and always have been a mindless drone repeating what youre told to repeat,, when youre not just making shit up,,

if only you could show us how you know the inner workings of the whitehouse or any part of government,,

you are and always have been a mindless drone repeating what youre told to repeat,, when youre not just making shit up,,

I don't have to, I can just point to the results.

Because the Democrats aren't crazy people, they are making rational decisions.

The Republicans are not. They are either fanatic cultists or craven cowards.

Not to worry, AFTER Trump loses, you will all be falling all over yourselves to apologize for it and pretend you never met the guy.

So what you are saying is that your hatred of Democrats is greater than your love for the country?
The opposite is true. The democrats hatred for America makes them my enemy.

Well, that's because you are a crazy person. Your America would only be a great place for white, straight, Christian Males with gun fetishes.

The vast majority, not so much.
The demofascists have adopted every policy that the Nazis did.

Every. Single. One.

I don't have to, I can just point to the results.

Because the Democrats aren't crazy people, they are making rational decisions.

The Republicans are not. They are either fanatic cultists or craven cowards.

Not to worry, AFTER Trump loses, you will all be falling all over yourselves to apologize for it and pretend you never met the guy.
so you are just making shit up,,

its OK we knew thats what youre doing

Okay.

List them!
Vax passports. Censorship. Gun control. Attacking political opponents. Stealing private property under the guise of government need. Declaring the questioning of government claims as disinformation, a direct use of the word the Nazis used......For starters.

Forum List

Back