I think we can all agree that our kids are our future. Kamala shows us what the difference is between her and Trump

I don't think OUR kids have a very bright future, when you have Dimocrats ACTIVELY working to flood the country with the third-world. OUR kids will be dealing with a lot more violence going forward.

I did not start my life with $414 million given to me by my father, turned it into a $1.1 billion personal loss and then depended on the Russians to get me out of trouble (like the Deutsche Bank to loan me money - Russian backed and the Bayrock Group - Russian Mafia , to show me how to sell Real Estate). I started with zero, never took a loan, never lied or scammed anyone and I am economically self-sufficient.

Oh cripes nobody believes that garbage. Just STFU

Oh no, not the Russian dossier again. :eek:
You do understand that your braggadocio about your yearly income puts you in the poverty level. $20,000 for 2023?
I can see if Samaritan's Purse has some food and clothing that would help you out. Are you close to NC?

Oh no, not the Russian dossier again. :eek:
You do understand that your braggadocio about your yearly income puts you in the poverty level. $20,000 for 2023?
I can see if Samaritan's Purse has some food and clothing that would help you out. Are you close to NC?

You see where that disgusting Orange Man's GoFundMe has raised around 7 million for Samaritan Purse?

After he donated one million

I don't think OUR kids have a very bright future, when you have Dimocrats ACTIVELY working to flood the country with the third-world. OUR kids will be dealing with a lot more violence going forward.
Violence from the right that won't accept the election results if Kamala wins (like Jan 6th)

No it's not. You're an attention seeker. Try sitting back and observing. You might learn something
You mean that seeking attention by mentioning negative facts about a potential leader that will hurt our nation is positive. Sitting back and letting such a person become leader I might lean something that I do not already know?

Have you looked in the mirror recently? You are talking about yourself. Why don't you pay attention.............to yourself?

You mean that seeking attention by mentioning negative facts about a potential leader that will hurt our nation is positive. Sitting back and letting such a person become leader I might lean something that I do not already know?

Have you looked in the mirror recently? You are talking about yourself. Why don't you pay attention.............to yourself?

You're damn idiot. Fckn stop. You'll never influence anyone

You see where that disgusting Orange Man's GoFundMe has raised around 7 million for Samaritan Purse?

After he donated one million
You see where Trump has raised millions by scamming his own people with shirts, bibles, cards, watches, etc.? He already scammed students with his University and scammed the poor with his charity.

Let me mention that you are missing. You keep trying to fight me but I am not the one you are fighting.........you are fighting facts, data, and statistics. It is not about beating me............it is about beating truth. You will lose every time unless truth is in your favor and for that to happen, you have to show proof through facts, data and statistics.

In other words, you are fucked.

You see where Trump has raised millions by scamming his own people with shirts, bibles, cards, watches, etc.? He already scammed students with his University and scammed the poor with his charity.

Let me mention that you are missing. You keep trying to fight me but I am not the one you are fighting.........you are fighting facts, data, and statistics. It is not about beating me............it is about beating truth. You will lose every time unless truth is in your favor and for that to happen, you have to show proof through facts, data and statistics.

In other words, you are fucked.

Sit down. You're just an annoyance

So, what is it about no war, low inflation, tax breaks, no Zelensky drain, keeping the illegals in Mexico, affordable food, gas that is so destructive to our country?
A potential leader? Do you just pretend that he was never President? From just 4 years ago? That we all remember? That we can say unequivocally that we were all better off 4 years ago, than we are now? Are you nuts?

So, what is it about no war, low inflation, tax breaks, no Zelensky drain, keeping the illegals in Mexico, affordable food, gas that is so destructive to our country?
A potential leader? Do you just pretend that he was never President? From just 4 years ago? That we all remember? That we can say unequivocally that we were all better off 4 years ago, than we are now? Are you nuts?
First of all, things are different now than before but much of the blame falls on the shoulders of Trump as he set many of the roots for the bad that has happened.

The only thing that Biden can be blamed for is illegal immigration. Then again, not to the extent he is vilified for. Everything else, Trump set it in motion, much like Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama. He was not the cause for a good economy. He just added a bit with the tax cuts but even then, the one that did the tax cuts was McConnell and not Trump. Trump just signed the paper. Congress was the one that did it. Otherwise, Trump set the wheels in motion for all those negatives and Biden inherited them.

By the way, this is not only provable but has been proven many times.

Forum List

Back