I think we can all agree that our kids are our future. Kamala shows us what the difference is between her and Trump

Why don't you address the OP and the study done. Can you do that simple task?
You didn't give anyone a link to the study fool.

A government funded study to justify their own place as political elites? :oops:

Examining long-term trends in politics and culture through language of political leaders and cultural institutions​

1728330939254.png

". . This research was guided by analyses of language associated with the 2016 presidential election that found that Donald Trump was significantly less analytic than his opponents as well as more confident (39, 40).. . . "

1728330901522.png

1728332175778.png

1728332250178.png

So the entire study hinges on annotations to their own work? Ummmm..... yeah, w/e. :rolleyes:

And this is the guy that edited the whole thing. . .
1728330447406.png

Last edited:
I think that we can all agree that our kids are our future. As such, we need to teach them at an early age (between 3-7) what is important and what is harmful.

This ad from Kamala makes the point in the clearest way possible.

Do we want our kids at a young age to learn Hate or learn Love?

On a stronger and more serious note (getting away from simply trying to dis Trump), here below is a very interesting non-biased research done by the NATIONAL BUREAU OF ECONOMIC RESEARCH1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138July2024.

This study compares Trump's hate rhetoric and hate speeches done by him to the same done by politicians in general. We are all aware of the fact that dissing the opponent in a political campaign is something all politicians do. This study shows the differences (Trump has been the absolute worst) and the consequences that come of it, such as crime done because of it.

It is a long study but worth reading as it goes into detail. Below is the conclusion part.

Here are some additional comments that Trump has made that show hate unfettered.............toward everyone (including members of his own party).

View attachment 1023179

Do you think that Hate is what we need in our country?

For 9 years, the left has been demonizing “maga”. The dems believe that “maga” is anyone who voted for Trump, that’s over 70 million people. Our current president said maga extremism (70 million people) are a threat to the country.

I agree the political temperature is hot right now, but it’s coming from both sides.

You are showing that communicating with you is useless.

You're probably right.

I use logic, facts and empirical reality with links.

You use fallacies, mischaracterization, misdirection, gas-lighting and out right lies.

It is hard to have a conversation with someone as dishonest as you clearly are.

You're probably right.

I use logic, facts and empirical reality with links.

You use fallacies, mischaracterization, misdirection, gas-lighting and out right lies.

It is hard to have a conversation with someone as dishonest as you clearly are.
BS and delusion.

Point to anywhere on this OP where I did mischaracterization, misdirection or gas lighting. I dare you to prove it.

Last edited:
For 9 years, the left has been demonizing “maga”. The dems believe that “maga” is anyone who voted for Trump, that’s over 70 million people. Our current president said maga extremism (70 million people) are a threat to the country.

I agree the political temperature is hot right now, but it’s coming from both sides.
The study shows that Trump has done it more and worse than anyone else did ever. How can you sluff that off?

BS and delusion.

Point to anyone this where I did mischaracterization, misdirection or gas lighting. I dare you to prove it.
You kept referring to a "study," in your OP.

Show me the link, make a quote of where you included that link to the study.

You didn't give anyone a link to the study fool.

A government funded study to justify their own place as political elites? :oops:

Examining long-term trends in politics and culture through language of political leaders and cultural institutions​

View attachment 1023270

". . This research was guided by analyses of language associated with the 2016 presidential election that found that Donald Trump was significantly less analytic than his opponents as well as more confident (39, 40).. . . "

View attachment 1023269

View attachment 1023282
View attachment 1023283

So the entire study hinges on annotations to their own work? Ummmm..... yeah, w/e. :rolleyes:

And this is the guy that edited the whole thing. . .
View attachment 1023261
We are talking about hate speech. Show me any links to articles that state that hate speech is a positive or even excusable.

In addition, Trump has been diagnosed by a slew of psychologists as being a narcissist. Explain how that fits in with these articles your provided!

NarcissistTrump.jpg

Last but not least, explain how the traits below can help our nation

Trumplack.jpg

To finish it all off, you have shown yourself to be better at debating than Trump. Are you degrading yourself?

Ok. You tell me what the thread is about when the name "Kamala" is literally the first word of the second sentence of the thread title.
The OP is about the ad that Kamala put up that shows how Trump and Kamala are being seen by young children listening to them. It is not about either Kamala or Trump, it is about hate speech and about positive words speech.

Evidently, that is beyond your ability to see and much less understand.

Show me any links to articles that state that hate speech is a positive or even excusable.
There is no standard metric for identifying "hate speech."

Frankly, from MY POV? Everything YOU post is hate speech.

Yoar study is a thinly disguised opinion piece masquerading as. . "science." When in fact, it is not.

The fact is, all speech is protected by the First Amendment, but Kamala and Walz are either too stoopid, or liars in THEIR rhetoric.

Tim Walz Is DEAD WRONG—Hate Speech, Misinfo Are PROTECTED Speech: Robby Soave​

Tim Walz ATTACKS Free Speech, Says Misinfo Is Illegal: Robby Soave​

I think that we can all agree that our kids are our future. As such, we need to teach them at an early age (between 3-7) what is important and what is harmful.

This ad from Kamala makes the point in the clearest way possible.

Do we want our kids at a young age to learn Hate or learn Love?

On a stronger and more serious note (getting away from simply trying to dis Trump), here below is a very interesting non-biased research done by the NATIONAL BUREAU OF ECONOMIC RESEARCH1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138July2024.

This study compares Trump's hate rhetoric and hate speeches done by him to the same done by politicians in general. We are all aware of the fact that dissing the opponent in a political campaign is something all politicians do. This study shows the differences (Trump has been the absolute worst) and the consequences that come of it, such as crime done because of it.

It is a long study but worth reading as it goes into detail. Below is the conclusion part.

Here are some additional comments that Trump has made that show hate unfettered.............toward everyone (including members of his own party).

View attachment 1023179

Do you think that Hate is what we need in our country?

Gaslighting, it’s all the Left has left

Trump has been diagnosed by a slew of psychologists as being a narcissist.
iu

Those are just the opinions of folks that have never sat down for a formal evaluation of him.

We could cite Jordan Peterson as saying they are all wrong.

Unless Trump was a patient, observed and documented in a clinical setting by a professional? All of that is just bullshit rhetoric, and means no more than some RWinger claiming Kamala is a terrorist and subversive of American culture.

It is just folks opinions, nothing official.

There is no standard metric for identifying "hate speech."

Frankly, from MY POV? Everything YOU post is hate speech.

Yoar study is a thinly disguised opinion piece masquerading as. . "science." When in fact, it is not.

The fact is, all speech is protected by the First Amendment, but Kamala and Walz are either too stoopid, or liars in THEIR rhetoric.

Tim Walz Is DEAD WRONG—Hate Speech, Misinfo Are PROTECTED Speech: Robby Soave​

Tim Walz ATTACKS Free Speech, Says Misinfo Is Illegal: Robby Soave​

Let me put the "hate speech" into a different perspective so that it is more understandable to you.

Does getting people angry and attacking other people better than getting them to communicate and work together to accomplish goals that help us all go forward?

Does saying you are a lying fascist accomplish anything?

If you get slapped in the face, do you slap back or do you turn the other cheek and say keep hitting me?

Forum List

Back