I think we can all agree that our kids are our future. Kamala shows us what the difference is between her and Trump

Kamala has nothing to do with it being passed or not.

You clearly didn't read the AP article

Let's try again, eh?

Florida sues Biden administration over new transgender healthcare rule​

1728328885400.png

"May 7 (Reuters) - Florida's top prosecutor and a Catholic medical group on Tuesday sued the Biden administration in an effort to block a rule that they say will force doctors to provide gender transition care against their judgment or face heavy penalties.

The lawsuit by Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody and the Catholic Medical Association (CMA), filed in federal court in Tampa, takes aim at a new rule, published by the U.S. Department of Health and Services (HHS) on Monday that would ban discrimination in healthcare on the basis of gender identity.

The rule is based on an anti-discrimination provision within the Affordable Care Act, the national health insurance law better known as Obamacare, which forbids sex discrimination.

In their complaint Moody and CMA say the new rule goes beyond the anti-discrimination law. They say it would force doctors to provide, and insurance to pay for, treatments including puberty blockers, hormones and surgeries for transgender minors and adults against their medical or ethical judgment. . . "

You clearly didn't read the AP article

Let's try again, eh?

Florida sues Biden administration over new transgender healthcare rule​

View attachment 1023250
"May 7 (Reuters) - Florida's top prosecutor and a Catholic medical group on Tuesday sued the Biden administration in an effort to block a rule that they say will force doctors to provide gender transition care against their judgment or face heavy penalties.

The lawsuit by Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody and the Catholic Medical Association (CMA), filed in federal court in Tampa, takes aim at a new rule, published by the U.S. Department of Health and Services (HHS) on Monday that would ban discrimination in healthcare on the basis of gender identity.

The rule is based on an anti-discrimination provision within the Affordable Care Act, the national health insurance law better known as Obamacare, which forbids sex discrimination.

In their complaint Moody and CMA say the new rule goes beyond the anti-discrimination law. They say it would force doctors to provide, and insurance to pay for, treatments including puberty blockers, hormones and surgeries for transgender minors and adults against their medical or ethical judgment. . . "

This OP is not about Kamala. It is about the hate content that Trump is spewing and how it is hurting the country. Address that and key on whether Trump is doing that and if you disagree, explain why.

BS. Trump only cares about HIMSELF and he will derail the country because he will only do what helps him. That means, fuck everyone else that disagrees or has a different view than he has, including Republicans that have gone against him. He does not care about THE COUNTRY
You are either a paid shill or incredibly dumb. The man barely survived an assassination attempt not 3 months ago. Kamala Harris and Tim Walz are the furthest Left Wing Whacko candidates we have EVER had in an election. All you have to do is turn off your Regime's video feed and start THINKING. Try it.

You are either a paid shill or incredibly dumb. The man barely survived an assassination attempt not 3 months ago. Kamala Harris and Tim Walz are the furthest Left Wing Whacko candidates we have EVER had in an election. All you have to do is turn off your Regime's video feed and start THINKING. Try it.
Why don't you address the OP and the study done. Can you do that simple task?

Every generation is faced with the choice of fighting evil or promoting good. At present we need to be marshaling more resources to fight evil.

I think that we can all agree that our kids are our future. As such, we need to teach them at an early age (between 3-7) what is important and what is harmful.

This ad from Kamala makes the point in the clearest way possible.

Do we want our kids at a young age to learn Hate or learn Love?

On a stronger and more serious note (getting away from simply trying to dis Trump), here below is a very interesting non-biased research done by the NATIONAL BUREAU OF ECONOMIC RESEARCH1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138July2024.

This study compares Trump's hate rhetoric and hate speeches done by him to the same done by politicians in general. We are all aware of the fact that dissing the opponent in a political campaign is something all politicians do. This study shows the differences (Trump has been the absolute worst) and the consequences that come of it, such as crime done because of it.

It is a long study but worth reading as it goes into detail. Below is the conclusion part.

Here are some additional comments that Trump has made that show hate unfettered.............toward everyone (including members of his own party).

View attachment 1023179

Do you think that Hate is what we need in our country?

ORANGE MAN BAD isn't much of a plan for the future of the chitlins, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There are socially responsible answers waiting in the clouds, for Americans to start caring. As there are for abortion and gun control.
Social responsibility is about facts like being responsible and following the law it’s not catering to mental and emotional liberal deformities.

BS. Trump only cares about HIMSELF and he will derail the country because he will only do what helps him. That means, fuck everyone else that disagrees or has a different view than he has, including Republicans that have gone against him. He does not care about THE COUNTRY
What screen name were you yesterday?

You made the STATEMENT that a 7-year old knows what they are doing. Defend YOUR statement
I did already. When I was seven I knew exactly what I was doing. When I was six I stole something from a drugstore. I knew it was wrong.

Forum List

Back