You figure Biden's Stock market is good?

LOLLOLL at Jim ^^^^. C'mon man...... Man up Jim H - VA USA and admit the truth.

I provided a source as usual. The source is the St. Louis Fed.

Please find a couple of neurons to rub together, or don't come back. Thanks.

The Truth is Jim......the difference between inflation and wages, and the STOCK MARKET....if you are invested.

You either have no clue what you think your are talking about, or you are poor at articulating it. I suspect both.

Last edited:
You fat pig! No one in the U.S. thought this was going to be that kind of pandemic. Fauci included right from the beginning. Trump followed the medical brains to do what they thought was right including your god, Fauci.
Yes, the regulations were lifted or set aside to get the ventilators and vaccine approved. That is fact. Normally takes 5 years to get a vaccine approved. Such an idiot. You people are pathetic. You aren’t even people.
Simply not true.

Simply not true.
All true. You just don't want to accept that Trump was on top of this from the beginning. I would agree that as time went on, he gave Fauci and the other medical scientists way too much control. He should have kept to his 2 week shutdown and not let the communist take over.

All true. You just don't want to accept that Trump was on top of this from the beginning. I would agree that as time went on, he gave Fauci and the other medical scientists way too much control. He should have kept to his 2 week shutdown and not let the communist take over.
How exactly was he on top it? Saying it would be soon be zero? Praising Xi for his COVID response?

Treating it like a mild cold?

Forum List

Back