Trump’s incoherence during speeches raises age concerns

Ahem, Joe Biden is still allegedly running the country and you are worried about a Trump speech??
Well, you see, when an intelligent man starts to show signs of slowing down, that's one thing.

But when someone like Trump is already starting from extremely low intelligence, then his aging process is much more dangerous and unstable.

Trump said, among other things, that the audience at the debate with Kamala was on his side. But there was no audience at all. It was an empty hall.

His incoherence and rambling speeches prompted the New York Times to list the times where Trump has been incoherent lately. I’m worried guys. Is the same problem that affected Biden affecting Trump?

I hope Trump’s old age does not help Kamala win.

Here’s the article
Trump’s Rhetorical Ramblings Reinforce Question of Age

He's not rambling or incoherent, he's coveffee....

Trump said, among other things, that the audience at the debate with Kamala was on his side. But there was no audience at all. It was an empty hall.

His incoherence and rambling speeches prompted the New York Times to list the times where Trump has been incoherent lately. I’m worried guys. Is the same problem that affected Biden affecting Trump?

I hope Trump’s old age does not help Kamala win.

Here’s the article
Trump’s Rhetorical Ramblings Reinforce Question of Age

No it doesn't.

Forum List

Back