Zone1 Where does it say in the Bible only adults can be baptized?

Profound experience at mass? Hardly. More of a "chore" as a child. It wasn't until I became an altar boy that I truly enjoyed it. Being a part of it as a child allowed me to feel "included" during a time of my childhood life when I "rarely"felt included among my peers. Later on, like many others, I went through my late teenage years - college - years after college - and felt that my "lifestyle" would be "disrespectful"attending mass on a regular basis and if I did - I would feel like a "hypocrite". I would still attend mass but usually on the major holidays or if I was spending an extended period of time with my parents.

It wasn't until much later - that I realized that the "eternal guilt and shame" that many Catholics endure is nothing but a substance of discord - created by the adversary. Should we feel "guilt and shame" if we commit a vast amount of sins? Yes. Should we feel "guilt and shame" to the point of it overtaking us and keeping us away from God? No. It took me almost 40 years to realize - admit your sins, do penance and move on - there is nothing more Glorious to God than giving him the trust and faith - that his power overcomes and forgives Sins.
Thanks for sharing.

So basically, you were "beguiled" by a reprehensible ceremonial ritual sacrifice of the mangod.

It made you feel important. What was it?

The costumes? The candles? Incense? singing? Chanting? Or just good old fashioned bloodlust?

So let me let you in on another not so secret secret.

If you were forgiven or sorry for your sins, or if you believed in the power of Gods forgiveness, you would rather be drawn and quartered than to continue to set aside the law of God to get down on your knees to worship and eat a lifeless matzo MADE BY HUMAN HANDS for spiritual life which is OBJECTIVELY SINFUL. Your Roman Catholic Church is dedicated to sin and since 325CE has used the power of death consequent to sin to deceive and subjugate "the nations".

Stop lying to yourself. Its pathetic.

Last edited:
You keep making that claim but you have nothing to dispute the 24,000 written manuscripts that say it was spoken by Jesus. Where's your proof, liar?

provide as request before, the tablets etched in the heavens with the false commandments claimed by the liar moses ...

there are no manuscripts the liar bing claims in the same fashion to be deceitful for their false religion of servitude and denial - their false claims from the 1st century events having anything to do w/ those who gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination.

"Before Abraham was, I am" and
I already explained that.

If you can't grasp the simplicity of that it is because comprehension has been denied you by God

"I and the Father are one".
Which is just saying the the Father and I are of one accord, which is not a claim of being God.

You bring the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people because since at least the first century to this day anyone who claims to be God is insane. YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS.

You pretentious duplicitous and deceitful prick.

Last edited:
I already explained that.

If you can't grasp the simplicity of that it is because comprehension has been denied you by God

Which is just saying the the Father and I are of one accord, which is not a claim of being God.

You bring the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people because since at least the first century to this day anyone who claims to be God is insane. YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS.

You pretentious duplicitous and deceitful prick.
You explained nothing and still haven't.

“He who has seen Me has seen the Father”
"Before Abraham was, I am" and "I and the Father are one".
"Baptize all nations in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit"

Translation: If you have understood me you will understand the Father.
Translation: If you have seen Jesus you have seen the Father.

"Baptize all nations in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit"

provide as request before, the tablets etched in the heavens with the false commandments claimed by the liar moses ...

there are no manuscripts the liar bing claims in the same fashion to be deceitful for their false religion of servitude and denial - their false claims from the 1st century events having anything to do w/ those who gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise, liar.

Philip said, “Master, show us the Father; then we’ll be content.” “You’ve been with me all this time, Philip, and you still don’t understand? To see me is to see the Father. So how can you ask, ‘Where is the Father?’ Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you aren’t mere words. I don’t just make them up on my own. The Father who resides in me crafts each word into a divine act.

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

:wine:
And Jesus said, "Baptize all nations in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit"

Translation: If you have seen Jesus you have seen the Father.

you simply mimic the forgeries and fallacies of the 4th century religion of servitude and denial as your means to persecute and victimize the innocent - those who gave their lives in the 1st century for liberation theology, self determination.

you simply mimic the forgeries and fallacies of the 4th century religion of servitude and denial as your means to persecute and victimize the innocent - those who gave their lives in the 1st century for liberation theology, self determination.
27 Then he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. 28 So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

My Father is at work until now, so I am at work.” For this reason the Jews tried all the more to kill him, because he not only broke the sabbath but he also called God his own father, making himself equal to God.

And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

This is Jesus saying that he was Moses reincarnated who was there with God before the creation of heaven and earth before the law was spoken into existence.

This is Jesus saying that he was Moses reincarnated who was there with God before the creation of heaven and earth before the law was spoken into existence.
Abraham came before Moses and Jesus said before Abraham was, I am.

Forum List

Back