Zone1 Where does it say in the Bible only adults can be baptized?

What you lack is wisdom and understanding.
Right. I'm sure that it seems that way to you but I assure you it only seems that way. To you.

When you gain enough wisdom and understanding to stop perpetuating the specious lie that one can receive eternal life by worshipping and eating a lifeless matzo MADE BY HUMAN HANDS every Sunday, even though scripture openly and clearly teaches that such a vile and degrading practice, idolatry, results in death, hell, and ultimately destruction, I might listen to what you say.

Until then.

Until you gain enough faith in the truth to do what is right and bear fruit worthy of repentance...

להתראות

Last edited:
Abraham came before Moses and Jesus said before Abraham was, I am.
Right, "I am" existed before Abraham was born.
'
"I am" was with Jesus, a man, and taught him what to say and how to say it. Whats your point?

Last edited:
Right, "I am" existed before Abraham was born.
'
"I am" was with Jesus, a man, and taught him what to say and how to say it. Whats your point?
The point that the Jews who wanted to stone him understood the claim he was making even if you don't.

Jesus claimed that He was Lord of the Sabbath with the authority over it

The point that the Jews who wanted to stone him understood the claim he was making even if you don't.
No. They were trying to frame a charge of blasphemy against Jesus because they were embarrassed and confounded by his revelation. He actually had the audacity to expose them as actors and said and did whatever the hell he wanted to do because he knew they were faking it and understood neither the meaning nor subjects about which they were so dogmatic. Like you.

And he never even apologized.

The nerve!

What you are actually doing by professing to believe that Jesus claimed to be God amounts to proclaiming that Jesus was completely insane, just like his enemies were falsely accusing him of.

Nice going. I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by your faith and devotion to perpetuate lies.

I AM.

Last edited:
No. They were trying to frame a charge of blasphemy against Jesus because they were embarrassed and confounded by his revelation. He actually had the audacity to expose them as actors and said and did whatever the hell he wanted to do because he knew they were faking it and understood neither the meaning nor subjects about which they were so dogmatic. Like you.

And he never even apologized.

The nerve!
You mean like when Jesus claimed that He was Lord of the Sabbath with the authority over the Sabbath?

Or maybe when he commanded that all nations be baptized in his name?

baptism is meant as a declaration to follow & serve god & be part of that belief system. babies cannot consciencely do that.

Last edited:
baptism is meant as a declaration to follow & serve god & be part of theat belief system. babies cannot consciencely do that.
Exactly. Baptism was done as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. Unless a person actually bears fruit worthy of repentance the guilt of their sins will remain unforgiven. Especially if they are alerted to the truth and make sinfulness a deliberate choice, they cannot be forgiven.

They might as well take a dunk in the east river to be cleansed from the filth of their sins.

Baptizing babies is just mind numbing theatrics. Babies don't sin, and don't need to be forgiven.

Exactly. Baptism was done as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. Unless a person actually bears fruit worthy of repentance the guilt of their sins will remain unforgiven. Especially if they are alerted to the truth and make sinfulness a deliberate choice, they cannot be forgiven.

They might as well take a dunk in the east river to be cleansed from the filth of their sins.

Baptizing babies is just theatrics, ritualistic trickery.
Is that from your made up religion?

Forum List

Back