WATCH: KAMALA meltdown on 60 minutes

Yeah, something about the cost of energy.
So.........lowering the cost of energy will...............

Reduce your down payment?
For........ANYTHING.

Price of homeowners insurance?
Price of vehicle insurance?
Price of a vehicle?
Price of rent?
Price of healthcare?
Price of daycare?
Price of college?
Price of a home purchase?

I have been asking this since 2015.

WHO ARE “THE RICH” AND WHAT IS THEIR “FAIR SHARE”?

Dems never put a number on anything. This mindless platitude has been thrown around for a decade now.

Kamala said she will pay for her economic plan, that will add $3 trillion to the debt by making “THE RICH PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.”

What a train dumpster fire wreck.

She is so full of shit.

First, the rich are the ones who pay most of the taxes. They are already paying more than their fair share. 50% of Americans pay ZERO federal income taxes. There would be no taxes hardly collected at all but for the rich.

Second, Bill Whitaker is right. She can't get her agenda through Congress, mostly because the 2/3's of the country which is red (AKA constituents), reject her agenda.

Third, I'm a small business owner myself. I have struggled since Biden took office. Harris wants to give a 50K tax credit to some person (including an illegal) to start up a small business in order to take business away from me, possibly putting me out of business. So, she loses a business which did not get a 50K tax credit from the government and gains a business which the government had to give a 50K tax credit to. That is the democratic mentality. There are tons of small businesses out there which are treading water and she doesn't want to help those small businesses at all, just new startup businesses, which could include illegals.

So.........lowering the cost of energy will...............

Reduce your down payment?
For........ANYTHING.

Price of homeowners insurance?
Price of vehicle insurance?
Price of a vehicle?
Price of rent?
Price of healthcare?
Price of daycare?
Price of college?
Price of a home purchase?

So.........raising the cost of energy will...............

Cool the planet by 0.1 degrees in the year 2100?

Sign me up!!!

Lowering the cost of energy will save me money. Every day.

I have been asking this since 2015.

WHO ARE “THE RICH” AND WHAT IS THEIR “FAIR SHARE”?

Dems never put a number on anything. This mindless platitude has been thrown around for a decade now.

Kamala said she will pay for her economic plan, that will add $3 trillion to the debt by making “THE RICH PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.”

What a train dumpster fire wreck.

What are her qualifications for the presidency?

Is she knowledgeable about business? Economics? Foreign policy? The military?

Her only skill set centers around locking up innocent black guys.

Kamalla Harris is NO capitalist, she's a flat-out liar. She's your typical left-wing wealthy person, who want rules for everyone else, but not them.
She's for increasing the size and scope of government, by redistributing wealth. She wants to take the wealth that is earned by individuals, and create a system where the government decides how it's spent, and who it is spent on. All Democrats want to train Americans to look to government for their wellbeing, but Kumalla, the daughter of Marxists, will work to expand that philosophy.

The right wing war on women continues unabated I see.

She had a good interview. Trump was a no-show.

President Trump has other speeches to give, and other discussions to have.

He was hard at work with Elon Musk figuring how they can help the Biden-Harris hurricane victims in North Carolina.

Maybe Harris needed to be there too?

Woke
Equity
Hope snd Change
Bright new tomorrow
All jingly shiny platitudes with a soothing tone to them signifying nothing

Forum List

Back